Playing to be Evil: The Darker Side of LoL [2.0]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Swayyze

Member

09-25-2009

Fantastic post, Heretic. I had already naturally put some of this into action as I progressed skill-wise with the game, but seeing it all in writing, despite it being general advise, I think, is excellent. I duo with a friend of mine 90% of the time, and we do a lot of this stuff already. Early-game lane ganks, constant harassing (usually without any counterattack), and the exploiting of weak enemies. Maybe I need to start smack talking a bit more.. sounds effective.

Again, great post. I'm gonna have to go back over it again sometime.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foreshadowed

Senior Member

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardragon View Post
You were probably the kid who thought poker was the game of the devil right?
What! You lied to me about your hand? You're going to hell!


you're a newfag who makes assumptions...go back to playing with your dick alone in the corner.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jpeg

Senior Member

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tl;dnr .....jk
Isn't this just all psychobabble and pardoy? Nothings ever ALL psychobabble and parody! Well, except for dianetics.
i lol'd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeyk

Member

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tibbers View Post
Hardly trash talk. The stuff he suggests you say aren't nearly as bad as some of what I see nearly every game.

"I really thought you were a good player", or "kinda reckless" isn't really all that bad. In other words, I don't think you get exactly what he means. He even says NOT to just say stuff like "lol noob" or other obviously aimed tactics at angering someone. :/
He says not to say stuff like "lol noob" because you can get them angrier with more subtle insults. He's intentionally trying to infuriate people and make them walk away from the game angry because it helps him win. There's no excuse for that, this is a video game and people are playing to have fun. At the very least you should save that **** for Ranked matches and not Normal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feardragon

Senior Member

09-25-2009

I pissed off some guy today. "Wow you guys almost got me. Nice one." "Nice try *insert character here*. Hurry up and respawn. You're fun to play against."

Osiris if you read this, Hi. =]


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scrimshaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-25-2009

Very well written. I don't think i will take much from the getting in their heads part of this except the taunting them in game via play style. As for chat taunting i agree to it as being a powerfull tool to win and turn the tides in games. I however will take from this that i should try not to be affected by the chat and improve my overall focus on the game and what needs to be accomplished. again very well written people should take from this what they can and use what they want but its all valid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

765Immortal

Senior Member

09-25-2009

I am chaotic neutral. How about you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foreshadowed

Senior Member

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrimshaw View Post
Very well written. I don't think i will take much from the getting in their heads part of this except the taunting them in game via play style. As for chat taunting i agree to it as being a powerfull tool to win and turn the tides in games. I however will take from this that i should try not to be affected by the chat and improve my overall focus on the game and what needs to be accomplished. again very well written people should take from this what they can and use what they want but its all valid.

entirely valid?....These fanboys don't understand how a forum works.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

feardragon

Senior Member

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreshadowed View Post
entirely valid?....These fanboys don't understand how a forum works.
I would say you don't either but then I remembered trolls have no consequences on these forums because there's absolutely no moderation.

Anyways have fun foreshadowed. Good to know you're too busy trolling this thread to actually play the game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foreshadowed

Senior Member

09-25-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardragon View Post
I would say you don't either but then I remembered trolls have no consequences on these forums because there's absolutely no moderation.

Anyways have fun foreshadowed. Good to know you're too busy trolling this thread to actually play the game.


Lulz, talk to me when you have more then 30 games played.


Until then just keep feeding the trolls.