Playing to be Evil: The Darker Side of LoL [2.0]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Predator

09-23-2009

very good guide. thanks for taking the time to make it.

Ithryn

09-23-2009

Great guide. I like seeing a guide that's about playstyle instead of just about a specific character. I'm surprised you didn't have Amumu on your list of game changers though. He's absolutely THE best loose aggressive hero out there early game. Tantrum does way more damage than most people expect and no one sees it coming when you ghost into them and their creep wave at level 2. He's not so much about wrecking face later in the game as much as he is breaking the knee caps of the other team early so you win before you even have to worry about late game.

Also, I love Singed. Most underrated character in the game in my opinion. Throw on your ult and you can do whatever you want. They wont be able to stop you without gathering up their whole team and chasing you through hell and poison, and even then you'll get away half the time.

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-23-2009

Love this guide. Very out of the box and interesting. I read it in one sitting and I rarely do that. It gave me more than just generic strategies based on item builds and playing champs a certain way.

I've recently hit some kind of mental road block and not playing well at all in game. And I know it has nothing to do with using the wrong build or not playing the right champ, its purely psychological....like I'm stuck in some perma-nerd rage/pessimism mode from having one ****ty game after another. Also realized I am NOT the aggressive-tight player, therefore I had a realization here that I'm in the wrong mental state for performing well in game.

Cool guide. Thanks for the explanations and I'll be back to read more of this when its updated.

SG GodFlow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-23-2009

This has to be the best guide that is pretty much universal to anything, really.

C8jIBCy56HY850Rd

09-24-2009

Great guide, keep it up!

plasmatorture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-24-2009

Basically sums up how I play, minus the enemy comments. I'm the epitome of an aggressive loose player and I think no character does it better than Dr. Mundo, the best troll in the game, who enemy players constantly mis-evaluate ("oh he's at 25% health? easy gank~!" often ends up with me laughing and them very dead).

Malystryx

09-24-2009

I am suprised not many people have taken their time to read this. It is a fantastic guide. Sure it is long, but hell I am at work. Can't complain. A+

Wappas

09-24-2009

fun read, thanks for sharing

Mr Tibbers

09-24-2009

Haha. I already knew what kind of player I was, but this just confirms it. I'm reckless and aggressive, with my entire game focusing around killing. Obviously the aggressive loose. Awesome guide, I really liked it.

Oh! One more thing? It'd be awesome if you included which play styles fit which champions best down there. With my recklessness, I find Tryndamere, Evelynn, and Pirate all to be very helpful. For the heals and escapes. I need those after running into 3 or 4 to kill 1 or 2 and in case I dived a tower.

Anielaric

09-24-2009

Damn that must've taken a lotta research mate! Well done. It was entertaining AND insightful.

I've played DoTA with heroes like Luna, Lion and have constantly tried to manipulate foes into playing as I want them too. But the sheer depth of this guide and the cognitive analysis you put forth is extremely fascinating. It should definitely be fun to put some of the specifics into practice.

Cheers!