Playing to be Evil: The Darker Side of LoL [2.0]

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RYZE BOT

09-22-2009

Truly magnificent. Sun Tzu couldn't have written it better himself--and, curiously, you incorporated several of his central maxims into the guide.

All warfare is based on deception; when we are weak, the enemy must think we are strong, when strong, the enemy must think we are weak.

The true champion is not he who can claim victory in a thousand battles; the true champion is he who destroys the enemy's will to fight, claiming victory before the battle has even begun.

The true champion is not he who charges blindly into battle, only later seeking victory; the true champion is he who puts himself beyond the possibility of defeat, then awaits the opportunity to snatch victory. For the conditions of your defeat are determined only by you, but the conditions for your victory can only be determined by the enemy.

Attack only what the enemy cannot defend, defend only what cannot be assailed.

Great minds think alike, eh?

Also, Fiddlesticks ought to have a special place in your guide: if there's a player on Earth who isn't screaming "OH GOD RUN AWAY" the second he gets Terrored, regardless of how many thousands of more health he has than me, I haven't met him yet. Not even mentioning that Crowstorm is both the ultimate psychological threat and the ultimate trap against baited enemy groups. Or that fact that, no matter how many hundreds of damage Drain is doing per second, nobody ever seems to notice it until it's too late--all they see is the "helpless" Fiddlesticks just "standing there for some reason". And, somehow, nobody ever seems to remember that he can silence your whole team, instantly forcing one of those "recalculations".

TwoFatNuts

Adjudicator

09-22-2009

holy **** great wall o txt

will read later

Cubed

09-22-2009

Amazing guide mate.
Well done

Atmosfear

09-22-2009

Good read. I like where your mindset is as I often think of myself the same way: Dominant till the very end.

JDM420DRAGONWEED

09-22-2009

Excellent read.

Best thing I have found in this game is before the minions spawn start up some friendly chat with your teammates if you're a solo queue. Just having some random chat before anything starts can really boost everyones likely hood to assist each other. I used to take a 'i dont really talk much in pug games' stance but as of the last 2 weeks when i have started with friendly banter at the start the cohesiveness of the random pugs I have been in has seemed to increase greatly.

Morteth

09-22-2009

This shouldn't be public information.

Aurax

09-23-2009

Incredible guide, totally awesome! You scared the hell out of me. I pray the Gods not to be against you ever.

Only thing I would like to point out is in the beta period players shouldnt leave the game (ragequitters are not allowed in a beta I mean), we are supposed to test the game :-) Or, from my point of view, players should fight till dead or /surrender.

Anyway, as a preparation for the final launch, this guide has the best advices ever. And it was funny to read too. Excellent and well written tactics, overall is the perfect badass bible. Thanks for the effort of sharing all the info.

Cheers.

Luchen

09-23-2009

This guide is ****ing awesome.

Hmmer94

09-23-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morteth View Post
This shouldn't be public information.

Yea he just basicly took away my advantage >_<

Crazy4rms

09-23-2009

Sticky please.

Very nice. Thanks for the read; I would disagree slightly wih your conclusion that Aggressive/Tight players = "best players," though.

They are efficient, true, but that crazy nut case who's willing to charge in and doesn't give a care about his K/D sometimes is the definitioen of "best."

Overall, though, I have to say your guide = win.

123456 ... 7