Letting Cho'Gath Die

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SneakyMouseTrap

11-16-2009

So, every guide on Cho'gath says "whatever you do, don't die, because getting feasts back is a pain". Alright, I understand and respect that, but, and we're just talking here...

What if you let Cho'gath die?

Whoa whoa, I said we were just talking.

The reason I ask is that after feast hit level two, I feasted upon something even though I had the 6x stack, and I still only had +540 health (6x90), and so got no bonus for having an upgraded Feast (I want 6x150 at level 3). Now, I didn't pay enough attention to my total health to see if maybe Feast was upgrading stealthily and the buff was just reporting wrong, but unless there's a weird bug, the difference between +900 and +540 health doesn't seem trivial.

So, is it reasonable to play more aggressively as Feast gets higher level so you can rebuild your stack at a higher level? Or is that just crazy talk?

Apokalupsis

11-16-2009

I recall a poster in a Cho guide thread...explain that it was a bug..and that in fact, you truly do get the proper amount of hp. Riot should indeed, fix that display however.

TheSacrifice

11-16-2009

He's right, it does do that. It just says the wrong number. However, you're not wrong. The "lose upon dying" thing tends to scare people, but you've got to realize you're a tank at heart. When you're that big, it's easy to ignore teammates for you, and most incoming roots/skill shots tend to accidentally hit you. You probably will die, but in the end you probably just saved a teammate from a horrible death, allowing them to focus on the enemy unhindered. It's all a matter of situation, imo. Throwing yourself out to die in a 5v1 fight obviously isn't recommended here.

SneakyMouseTrap

11-16-2009

Good to hear it's just bugged. Nevermind then - don't die, I guess.