Playing to be Evil: The Darker Side of LoL [2.0]

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheHeretic

09-22-2009

Completely and utterly obsolete. Go here for the much improved 3.0!

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...856#post151856

TheHeretic

09-22-2009

[removed]

TheHeretic

09-22-2009

[removed]

Hmmer94

09-22-2009

Nice guide!
Good read
And owe owe how i love doying so many things u put in this guide ( shhh our little secret)

Mind Games > Skill

Combine the both and its GG ^^

Scarvein

09-22-2009

This, my friend, deserves a medal. While I am aware of some of these tricks, I have definitely enjoyed reading this and learned quite a lot, too.

Hatch

09-22-2009

Well written and fun guide. This is also why it pays to train yourself to instantly forget chat after reading it, if needed, to keep your cool.

Personally, I'm going to work on having that "super tight" game and getting as immune to taunting as possible, rather than working on my smack talk. But I can definitely see it's usefulness in turning the tide.

I especially love the suggestion to be more aggressive. I'm getting really sick of cowardly teammates who run away from a team fight even if we will win, just because OMG I MIGHT GET A DEATH I CAN'T HANDLE IT OMGOMGOMG!

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2009

This is the most complete and in depth guide on this site. I knew that LoL was complex and challenging, but this guide shows it all. LoL is not a battle of skills, but wits. This will really jump my level to 30. Thank you so much. Sticky plz!

SheriffLobo

09-22-2009

Just a suggestion for you're heros

Veigar: His ulti has an insane burst damage, and definetely shouldn't be underestimated in late games. I mean, I've two shotted tanks with 2.5+ k health. Even his bread and butter nuke (dark matter) can rarely be seen by the enemy in group fights. The dark prison is also an unbelivable asset in group fights.

AwesomeMcRad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2009

Nice work man. Your writing evoked all kinds of giddy emotions from me as I reminisce on games and moments that directly parallel to the things you mention here ( The using allies section was truly memorable), it makes me feel like I've truly grown as a player because all these concepts are familiar to me. After I read this I realised what MOBA'S have taught me ... I think I'm gonna cry !

NeoRussia

09-22-2009

best guide I have read so far.

12345 ... 7