Nasus and TT gurantee win

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago

11-01-2011

Frightfire

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

i have to say in 3's i love going ap support nasus using starks and will of the ancients to help my team and then going for Mag. pen. boots, lichbane and rabadons plus a spirit visage to cap it all off. q is all fun but then ring melts faces

Lord Griphith

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2011

Just pick trynd, even with wither and q, trynd still has 6 seconds to 3 shot you.

Koldheartedjsp

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Griphith View Post
Just pick trynd, even with wither and q, trynd still has 6 seconds to 3 shot you.
this kid obviously doesn't know ****

1ring

11-09-2011

Tryn cannot 3 shot nasus. End of story. Even less so with his ult and wither.

BIaze

11-09-2011

nasus =.=

moneypouch

11-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Tribe Called Q View Post
i push gp out of lane isn't that bad and leesin gank can be avoidable they made things called wards

idk what GPs u are playing gp forces nasus out of lane hard q harras too strong.
Wards dont counter lvl 2 ganks unless you aren't getting hp pots in which case there is no way u are staying in lane

Frightfire

11-10-2011

the best part of trynd vs nasus is that when nasus survives trynds rage and he tries to run wither slows them down and we still get to siphon strike them to death ftw.

Kize

11-10-2011

Nasus is pretty reliant on early game damage stacking, a lost lane and heavy denial could screw him over.

Chicago

12-12-2011

tryn's are not a problem for me when i play nasus in 3v3 i norm build trinity, mercs, sunfire, atmogs, FoN, and what ever else i norm do over 1k damage due to the Q farm top i get and then i win.