Akali runes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cenerae

10-09-2011

The difference between having Akali's passives and not having them is that if you have them triggered at lvl 1 (or 2 at the latest) you can start with boots and 3 pots for a strong laning phase. If you lack the AP portion you'll be weaker if you do this, and if you lack the AD portion you won't be able to stay in the lane for as long. Opening with a doran's blade is a weak start as you have no sustain outside of your AD passive, and no way to get to your targets to zone them effectively. Opening with an amp tome and a pot is a little better than a Blade, but it's still weaker than opening with boots for the same reason.

The AD portion is non-negotiable, you must get it if you want to play Akali. Which means 7 AD reds will be needed, plus 3/3 in Brute Force as a minimum. The AP portion isn't wholly required but it will make you stronger. And it's not like you have any better options to use on your blues and quints.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cpandarun

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

thanks for clearing that up. Saves me some ip.

Anyways I was wondering if anyone can suggest seals for me ...

I was thinking of going with flat health regeneration but I see that flat Health is popular now and flat armor are viable. So I was just wondering out of Regen, Health, and Armor what should I choose?