looking for premades, pacific nights

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imbri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-10-2010

So, lately I've been getting pretty burned by leavers and droppers. I usually have time for two games pacific nights between 9-11PM.

No vent! I have a small house and pretty much anything in any room can be heard elsewhere, and the kids are sleeping.

Level 30. 175W 165L -ish.

I'm decent with Soraka - 26/9ish - I'm hesitant to play her in the random queues now because I was at 25/4ish and hate losing solely because half my team drops.

Others: Amu, Rammus, Olaf, Mal, Trys, Teemo, Karthus

I don't mind losing as long as it was to a team that played better or because our team was trying something totally goofy - I'm completely fine with trying wacky things for fun and losing (as long I as I know ahead of time :P ).

Anyway, if you've got a 2-3-4man team that plays in this timezone and is looking for another, let me know.

BumDiggy

06-10-2010

Hey Bro

Head on over to the anti-fate post to check it out. We have a vent server, website, and many active members. Itw oudl be great to have you Hope you look us up

Jenova Project

06-11-2010

level 28 tryndamere who plays every day and functions very well as part of a team. hit me up in game if interested.

imbri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2010

re: Anti-fate: See my comment about NO vent. No can do, sorry. [from the anti-fate post: "This clan requires people that are daily active and will use team chats often. Eg. Skype."]

crisis: I'll look you up.