Best Harasser?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lil Will

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-12-2010

Mundo, Ezreal, Morgana, Soraka, Anivia, Annie, and Zilean are probably in my top 7.

ILKem

07-21-2011

Why not mention xin.....

purdue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2011

I am surprised Cassiopeia has not been suggested yet!

VVstar

07-21-2011

zilean and ezreal is very good at harassing, you need practices with ezreal though...

as for teemo, i'm not sure what others think, but i think hybrid teemo works the best right now, i strongly suggest you run the recommend items on teemo, nashor malady madreds and frozen mallet works really well with his kit.

Shim12

07-21-2011

Annie rapes lane

Cheekimonk

07-21-2011

Too much talk about champions in this thread. Harassment, more than anything else in the game, depends more on skill and not your champ (yes, I'm including ganking simply because you can be a skilled ganker but have the wrong champ and you won't get it done...not the case with harassing). It's all about the mindgames and takes a lot of practice. A good champion doesn't hurt, but a good harasser could pick one blindfolded and still use their champ's strengths to max advantage.

Hellbizzle

07-21-2011

Cheekimonk is correct, harass is primarily skill-based. That said, some champs do lend themselves better to the task.

A well played Brand or Lux can make your life miserable. Lux especially, since she can proceed to polish you off after harrassing you with her ult.

Demon Firebrand

07-21-2011

No one has mentioned Urgot. Urgot has a beastly harass with his EQQQ combo.

VVstar

07-21-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Firebrand View Post
No one has mentioned Urgot. Urgot has a beastly harass with his EQQQ combo.
beastly harass, only if he lands the grenade, which can be easily dodged by people with boots.

fooolishfool

07-21-2011

Yorick, Orianna, Zilean and Urgot would be the champions I would consider to have the most painful harassment in a solo lane (many champions can harass, these champions are build entirely around lane dominance by harassment). In general though a lot depends on how aggressively you play, how good your opponent is (if they can't dodge skillshots you can harass superbly on basically anyone), etc..