WTB one 3's ranked player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
Since we have no clue who he is we'll assume hes better than you since you're under average.

K?
ROFLMAO @ the truth of that statement


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquishyJohnny

Senior Member

10-14-2011

You know illeatyouup is saying you all suck right? Btw he's 1900 solo Q, you guys don't have anything on him. If you guys think you're so pro in 3s you're wrong. Also look at my screenshot again. DERP HURP you guys mad forreal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am more greezy

Senior Member

10-14-2011

SquishyJohnny, please have some respect.

Vraell has a plat badge, you don't. Don't hate on what you do not have,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquishyJohnny

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Now let me say something else going by all your logic which is basically "LOLOL I'M HIGHER ELO/BADGE THAN YOU" you can't say anything to me. Glad you know you have nothing on illeatyouup scrubs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquishyJohnny

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am more greezy View Post
SquishyJohnny, please have some respect.

Vraell has a plat badge, you don't. Don't hate on what you do not have,
You guys are so stupid it's funny, nice try.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zionyx

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishyjohnny View Post
now let me say something else going by all your logic which is basically "lolol i'm higher elo/badge than you" you can't say anything to me. Glad you know you have nothing on illeatyouup scrubs.
lolollololololololoo

hows the ****sucking?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am more greezy

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Now let me say something else going by all your logic which is basically "LOLOL I'M HIGHER ELO/BADGE THAN YOU" you can't say anything to me. Glad you know you have nothing on illeatyouup scrubs.
I'm saying something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SquishyJohnny

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionyx View Post
lolollololololololoo

hows the ****sucking?
You mean how you're sucking Vraells ****? I'm glad your 3s teammates are trash.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by I am more greezy View Post
SquishyJohnny, please have some respect.

Vraell has a plat badge, you don't. Don't hate on what you do not have,
Thank you. Also, before anyone judges me for ranting at Squishy, please realize he is a dumbass, ******, moron, idiot, and ******* all in one package. He isn't mature enough to play this game let alone use the forums.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

Senior Member

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
You guys are so stupid it's funny, nice try.
Um... I think you are the stupid one... and your comment makes you look even stupider. But nice try.