WTB one 3's ranked player

12345678 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
Its okay Vraell, I might get carried, but at least I'm carriable. Unlike someone's Cho Gath *cough cough*

**** that thing is heavy, MY BACK HURTS
hahaha

I do it just for you.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquishyJohnny View Post
Lol what I think is funny is how Vraell thinks hes good and that he has to get last word on forum topics. Oh right this is funny too Vraell rank 7 with 68 games total for 3's. 54 wins 12 losses and is 1812. Seriously dude you play 68 games and thats what you amount to? and rofl 12 losses holy shi you blow. It really stands out on the ladder when I see a select few people play that many games to try and brute force their elo higher because they can't win consecutively. You're like my solo Q friend who has 1100 wins and 1000 losses.
Considering how I've been in the top 25 since my 8th game, your point is null. You are just mad and bad... funny how they rhyme. And most of my losses are from HaoZ and Ender. You jelly that you aren't good enough to play with teams like that?

Edit: And where have I said that I'm good? Never. Except when I talk to Friggid, and I'm just joking around. Get more mad over nothing bro.
Edit #2: Also, you shouldn't call people bad when you haven't even gotten to 1600 in solo queue let alone ask for people in the top 10...

Vraell

10-14-2011

Also, why did you send a friend request to me? You never answered that question. Why the hell do you think I would accept it from you?!

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
The top 5 sure do suck nowadays. Gone are the days when good players such as Taintful/Neurocraft were up there. I almost thought I was back in the 1400s with this game. Oh and my team has gotten back together, not looking for anyone anymore.

*******http://s3.postimage.org/tioryxgap/This_is_my_turf.jpg********

*******http://postimage.org/image/15ta8gu9w/********
You have never been in the top 5 so I wouldn't talk.

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
You have never been in the top 5 so I wouldn't talk.
I have been you must be in denial, oh and my bad were you on your period yesterday?

Quote:
Also, I'm sorry if I seem rude in any way or my answers shorter and less explanitory than they usually are. I'm just not having the best day. lol

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Considering how I've been in the top 25 since my 8th game, your point is null. You are just mad and bad... funny how they rhyme. And most of my losses are from HaoZ and Ender. You jelly that you aren't good enough to play with teams like that?

Edit: And where have I said that I'm good? Never. Except when I talk to Friggid, and I'm just joking around. Get more mad over nothing bro.
Edit #2: Also, you shouldn't call people bad when you haven't even gotten to 1600 in solo queue let alone ask for people in the top 10...
This is effing hilarious, considering I beat Haoz Yagamii and EvilLust 4 times in a row, and have never lost to them means i'm better than you. Thank you for realizing that. Sorry man get on my level. Although it's not surprising you would lose to Haoz considering your skill level.

I would also like to point out the fact Haoz/Sj408 stopped playing 3s after my team destroyed him. Remember Vraell the first step is denial, I hope you'd reach the 5th step already before I humiliate you with replays/proof.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
I have been you must be in denial, oh and my bad were you on your period yesterday?
Why are you so mad? And for your information, I stubbed my toe and it became infected. Also, my allergies were acting up. You happy?

SquishyJohnny

10-14-2011

Quote:
Why are you so mad? And for your information, I stubbed my toe and it became infected. Also, my allergies were acting up. You happy?
Hilarious.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Quote:
This is effing hilarious, considering I beat Haoz Yagamii and EvilLust 4 times in a row, and have never lost to them means i'm better than you. Thank you for realizing that. Sorry man get on my level. Although it's not surprising you would lose to Haoz considering your skill level.

I would also like to point out the fact Haoz/Sj408 stopped playing 3s after my team destroyed him. Remember Vraell the first step is denial, I hope you'd reach the 5th step already before I humiliate you with replays/proof.
We beat him 7 times in a row bro. We only started losing when he got Singed after I misclicked. You know you deserve to be banned from this forum lol

Also, if you are so good you wanna scrimmage? Will be funny when I kick your ass. Should stream it too.

Vraell

10-14-2011

Also, I've heard from many people that you are bad. Must be the reason why you are so mad.

12345678 ... 13