Rank the above players last 10 games (TT EDITION)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I am more greezy

10-06-2011

Always fun to do. However in the normal thread it isn't uncommon for people to see your 16-3 scores and not give you praise for it, thinking that you played 5v5. Give constructive feedback, suggestions, you know... the normal stuff ^_^

Start.

EDIT: and yes, I do lag alot :P

SquishyJohnny

10-06-2011

You're a pro guy good scores. So amazing dude.

Frosty716

10-06-2011

im only 3win and 1loss for this season so far

Spâztiq

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

i dont even care about this post...716 reppin bruddah

Zionyx

10-07-2011

I could just actually try and get 10 wins in a row.

Good players in TT don't try in normals....... most of the time some people are cheap.....

infinite azure

10-07-2011

Of the twisted treeline games
Interesting normal builds ;D
carried pretty hard 3 games and did alright even in the losing ones
4 golden shiny stars.

I am more greezy

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
Of the twisted treeline games
Interesting normal builds ;D
carried pretty hard 3 games and did alright even in the losing ones
4 golden shiny stars.
Of the TT games, you got some nice scores

rayoul

10-08-2011

SCORES DONT MEAN ANYTHING , TEAMWORK IS EVERYTHING

unfortinualy, as soon as somebody talks about score you have 80 % chance to know hes way noob .... if ur a support or a tank u wont get kills, and end up sacrificing for ur carries the whole game ..... that is why nukes are noob chars, they get all the kills, and still cost you the game at the end because the guy is just bad period

anyone can get 10 kills with a char that only built ad or ap, but then hell be so squishy late game tht hes gonna be useless ...... u guys ever seen a yi with 3 blood thirtster and boots, gets one shotted by any burst ap ... well heres one example of a noob fuwck ...... or what about a shaco tht never engages .... waits until his whole team dies to go in, use all his cd, kill a guy and then deceive trough a wall, giving him a decent score but costing his team the game ......

u asked about ur scores mate?...sorry but ur a noob .........because if your scores where really tht good you would not have to question others, /thread

infinite azure

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayoul View Post
u asked about ur scores mate?...sorry but ur a noob .........because if your scores where really tht good you would not have to question others, /thread
ಠ_ಠ
there's this thing... called fun.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

-shrugs-

He or she obviously has had quite a few poor experiences with teammates and felt the need to vent. I can't blame him or her for that. I've had quite a few frustrating matchups lately too.

Anyways, by your match history AzuraZero, I'm guessing you're waiting on a Rioter or a special occasion to pick up your 1000th normal win. Best of luck with that. I liked that you pulled Anivia on the TT too. That girl doesn't get much love on the map since Blue buff doesn't exist.