An Expert's Guide to 'Noobs'

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cyst

06-11-2010

You fail nub Richard

First off noob... Noob does have definition the English language is a living language meaning it changes and adepts faster than a dictionary can be made. If you were not such a big nubcake you would know this. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=nubcake

Here big nubcake is your definition
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...&defid=2568674

The lack of knowledge alone proves you are a noob.

Now on to the point of your little wall of text.
Is it okay to noob bash? Yes
With a make believe example that isn't that far fetched
I play commonly with players with 400 -800 wins

I join game ...
Player A Chooses Shen
Player B Chooses Cho
Player C Chooses Sion
Player D Chooses Alistar

Before this game starts... I know we lost.
But I sit there idle at the start up screen *please one of you girls dodge*
10... 9... ffs.... I'll go Siv..

lane phase the joys begin
Alistar has listen to some of the morons on the forum and grabs a doran ring.. YUP PRO MOVE. Sion Decides he is going to help the team out with lack of dps by goind dps... with his magic pen runes masteries....

The Choob sits and fights for mid... "STFU NUB CHO GOES MID!!".. me "FINE"
off to go lane with our other mighty dpser SION

I head towards top lane when i hear "FIRST BLOOD"
sion says "oops didn't know they would be in the bush"
.::SLAP::. "HOW freaking stupid do you have to be to not know that while we had to sit here f around with mid over the choob... so I am comming top and you go in bush and not wait?"

Sion,"Fine I go jungle than! You can lane by yourself PFF"
Me, "FINE"

I sitting at tower trying not to push to hard... and i hear "HUMMULIATION A ALLY WAS KILLED"

WTF???? Its fine just moron learning he can't actually jungle dragon on sion at lvl 1.
"DOUBLE KILL , A ALLY WAS KILLED A ALLY WAS KILLED"

WTF??????? I am sitting here in lane vs two... while shen and alistar are soloing a lane... CAN THEY NOT NOTICE THEY ARE TANKS NOT DPS???

me,"zzz could ya stop feeding"
them,"STFUUU!!"

"A ally has been killed"
I look at the clock 4 minutes into the game... o the joys we shall have.

= time passes =
I hit lvl 6 My team is some where around lvl 4 the sion lvl 2 trying to leech off mid

Alrite mid game here I COME!!!!!!!!
I mean it is every carries dream to have 4 tanks?? RIGHT!?

All five of the other team start pushing mid now i could
A) Let them rape the tower pushing my lane for a tower...
B) Go defend...

You would go defend right? I mean team game go help the team...
I am sitting here with 0 deaths 1 kill all good .. lets go get me fed

off to mid I go... lah lah lah.. they sit there pushing creep waves on to tower as i clear them away ... Sion is off in the jungle Shen is bot lane with Alistar...

PING LIKE MADE <PING PING PING PING>
they just sit there farming minions "Be there in minute"
"A ally has been killed. A ally has been killed. A ally turret has been destoryed"

Who cares right 1/1/0 I am doing better than my whole team which is at 0/5 15 minutes in.

O they are still pushing mid... whew sion breaks off to go stop it... wait ...
"A ally has been slain . A ally has been slain. A ally turret has been destoryed"

me, "GG thats game"
/surrender
Vote has failed 1/4

me,"What the heck can magically happen at this point? Those deaths turn into kills by glitch?
The tanks stop farming?
WHAT IS GOING TO MAGICALLY CARRY THIS GAME AT THIS POINT?"

"A ally inhibitor has been destoryed"

Shen heads top to farm , alistar bot and sion back to the jungle... at this point cho went afk

Lesson of the story YOU ARE A FIN NOOB RICHARD AND YOU GET WHAT YA DESERVE SO FCK OFF

bluefall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Wow Cyst, you sound so intelligent in that post there.

Anyway well spoken Richard. I hope some people actually listen to your post. Nobody's going to try to pick up and learn this game if everybody is a jerk. I know it's a competitive game, but you can't have fun or learn when people just curse you out for making mistakes or bad decisions. And why would you play a game if you're not having fun?

Cyst

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefall View Post
Wow Cyst, you sound so intelligent in that post there.
Go crawl back into your hole and come out when ya at least hit lvl 30 you noob....

seriously .... posting under lvl 30 should be disabled

bluefall

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
Go crawl back into your hole and come out when ya at least hit lvl 30 you noob....

seriously .... posting under lvl 30 should be disabled
Cool story bro

Cyst

06-11-2010

Quote:
Cool story bro
blue cool story girl

Quote:
I know it's a competitive game, but you can't have fun or learn when people just curse you out for making mistakes or bad decisions. And why would you play a game if you're not having fun?
Yup cause it is so fun wasting 40 minutes in a game lost cause your team mates are jokes and should be playing hello kitty

ps:
Here you go blue i know you asked for it...
http://www.hellokittyonline.com/

YOU GO GIRL!

bluefall

06-11-2010

Ah I see what you did there. Because girl is like the opposite of bro...wait...not it isn't. Wouldn't it be something like "cool story sis"? Because bro implies brother not, you know, gender. Anyway annoying team mates are annoying, I get it. The only problem I really ever have with people in game are the people who randomly afk.

Cyst

06-11-2010

Quote:
only problem I really ever have in game randomly afk.
Wow I AM SHOCKED AT THIS COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait no I am not... You spend that time giving bad advice and looking up "OMGGWZ WIN BUILD"

I know your type and your type is the type that doesn't give up till they epic fail... like losing 4v1

bluefall

06-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyst View Post
Wow I AM SHOCKED AT THIS COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait no I am not...

I know your type and your type is the type that doesn't give up till they epic fail... like losing 4v1
No, I know when a game is lost. That's what surrender is for. Or leaving. I hate leaving but if the game's over and surrender fails then what option is there? On a side note why does 3 for 2 against count as a failed surrender vote? Isn't that still majority?

Cyst

06-11-2010

Quote:
No, I know when a game is lost. That's what surrender is for. Or leaving. I hate leaving but if the game's over and surrender fails then what option is there?
Wow defending your massive leaves without me even bringing them up... little preemptive defensive arn't you?

The truth is you likely ruined the game than tried to /surrender

If you can not play even on the level of other players in games normally you should just go play practice...

Pathard

06-11-2010

Awesome. I love you.