taric top?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jeasone

04-13-2013

Iv played taric top and it was a blast he can roam and anti gank well. But now i have a dilema i dont know what sum spells to use please let me know

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

Flash/Ignite. Since he's almost all burst, he needs that ignite to do a tad bit more. He's also a very slow champion so flash will help him get out of sticky situations. Ghost would also work well as Taric is very tanky and can absorb some damage while he runs.

Honestly I don't see any other spells except maybe exhaust if your team lacks one. Teleport is an awesome summoner but I just feel like he needs that extra damage/defense.

Shallow Cubes

04-13-2013

Here's a brief description of several summoner skill combos that generalize fairly well to a variety of scenarios--

For a match up you are confident with:
Flash / Ignite - Ignite will help you seal the deal, and flash will help keep you safe during ganks or follow-up when its safe to go for that one last hit for the kill. For when you anticipate a typical lane or one you feel competent in.

For a match up you are not confident with:
Flash / Exhaust - This combo should theoretically give you an edge to survive and escape from a rough engagement or if someone is trying to stick to you. Not as offensive, but exhaust can help you secure kills when it comes down to it. For when you anticipate a hard lane.

Full man-mode:
Exhaust / Ignite - Exhaust can be used offensively or defensively here. Ignite will help you put the hurt on. Basically, if you get a solid engage, you will probably win a 1v1 duel (with or without jungler assistance), assuming you use your summoner skills and champ skills effectively (e.g., chain CC). For when you anticipate a lane you can bully or foresee no issues in lane.

Hope this helps.

stoutcarrot

04-14-2013

Flash/Ignite. Or stop trolling as Taric top. It can work against AD champs because of his ridiculous passive, but they tend to just get an early brutalizer anyway. Plus you have to use shatter to do much damage which compromises your armor buff.

It's funny and trolly, but that's about it.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoutcarrot View Post
Flash/Ignite. Or stop trolling as Taric top. It can work against AD champs because of his ridiculous passive, but they tend to just get an early brutalizer anyway. Plus you have to use shatter to do much damage which compromises your armor buff.

It's funny and trolly, but that's about it.

Taric top is just like Nunu Top. He usually wins his lane but he's still better suited for a support because in mid/late game he doesn't do tons of damage or have obscure amounts of cc. He's not really a trolly pick, he's still very viable as a top.

jeasone

04-14-2013

thanks for all the help i just use him to help with team fights when the other team is tanky