Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion Sneak Peek – Graves, the Outlaw

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviation

10-07-2011

Male ranged AD carry that doesn't look like a joke? RIOT TAKE MY MONEY NAO.

BigRich57

10-07-2011

so...friggin...badassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Oberic

Recruiter

10-07-2011

I'm intrigued.

godslayers

10-07-2011

Quote:
showdown like the no-good, low-down, varmint, snake-in-the-grass that he is, you’ll probably have a bit in common with this next champion.:

so he's Yosemite Sam?

Percy Rasd

10-07-2011

Poor Twisted Fate

Sartyn

10-07-2011

You call him graves the Outlaw. . first thing I thought of was the Video game Gun Grave put out by sega entertainment. Beyond the Grave or as some of the villians called him "grave" carried with himself 2 extremely large Pistols and his "casket" on his back doubled as a type of super gun that he could and would fire to take out the larger baddies.

So Zombie cowboy skin for this guy? :3 i say yes he needs one.

BlackBerry02

10-07-2011

another gun...

Porkwhy

10-07-2011

Is that 9 tails girl been scrapped and replaced by this guy, or is she still in the works?

DivineBovine

10-07-2011

So now we can say

I'm Peter Graves for Biography

NakedGranny

10-07-2011

Quote:
Average Gatsby:
If you’ve ever had a nemesis in your life that made you want to call him out for a showdown like the no-good, low-down, varmint, snake-in-the-grass that he is, you’ll probably have a bit in common with this next champion. Allow me to introduce Graves, the Outlaw. In addition to being one of those crack-shot renegade types, Graves is possessed of a particular disinclination towards everyone’s favorite Southern gentleman, Twisted Fate.

Whatever the result of his arrival in the League, one thing’s for certain: Somebody’s going to go out with a bang!

for some reason, i would have thought the gypsy-gambler ladies' man rogue to be the more outlaw-ish type, but there's definitely room in this town. a male Miss Fortune / Caitlyn with just as much swagger and boots... we did kind of need a 19th century cowboy for that Mississippi River Boat feel.

now if only Riot would give TF some quality of life tweaks for Pick A Card and Stacked Deck...