Champion Sneak Peek – Graves, the Outlaw

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deviation

10-07-2011

Male ranged AD carry that doesn't look like a joke? RIOT TAKE MY MONEY NAO.

BigRich57

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

so...friggin...badasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssss

Oberic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

I'm intrigued.

godslayers

10-07-2011

so he's Yosemite Sam?

Percy Rasd

10-07-2011

Poor Twisted Fate

Sartyn

10-07-2011

You call him graves the Outlaw. . first thing I thought of was the Video game Gun Grave put out by sega entertainment. Beyond the Grave or as some of the villians called him "grave" carried with himself 2 extremely large Pistols and his "casket" on his back doubled as a type of super gun that he could and would fire to take out the larger baddies.

So Zombie cowboy skin for this guy? :3 i say yes he needs one.

BlackBerry02

10-07-2011

another gun...

Porkwhy

10-07-2011

Is that 9 tails girl been scrapped and replaced by this guy, or is she still in the works?

DivineBovine

10-07-2011

So now we can say

I'm Peter Graves for Biography

NakedGranny

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Gatsby View Post
If you’ve ever had a nemesis in your life that made you want to call him out for a showdown like the no-good, low-down, varmint, snake-in-the-grass that he is, you’ll probably have a bit in common with this next champion. Allow me to introduce Graves, the Outlaw. In addition to being one of those crack-shot renegade types, Graves is possessed of a particular disinclination towards everyone’s favorite Southern gentleman, Twisted Fate.

Whatever the result of his arrival in the League, one thing’s for certain: Somebody’s going to go out with a bang!
for some reason, i would have thought the gypsy-gambler ladies' man rogue to be the more outlaw-ish type, but there's definitely room in this town. a male Miss Fortune / Caitlyn with just as much swagger and boots... we did kind of need a 19th century cowboy for that Mississippi River Boat feel.

now if only Riot would give TF some quality of life tweaks for Pick A Card and Stacked Deck...