Fansite Round-Up: Dominion Reviews

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Justicar Soric

10-07-2011

it's kind of annoying that champions that you're good with normally sometimes suck when you switch to dominion.

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

It's easy to pick and choose quotes that fill what you want to get across... plus, a lot of those sources are specifically League of Legends based. Also, ColbyCheeze? I like the guy but c'mon...

krflol

10-07-2011

Preacher to the choir: "Here's what the choir says about the preacher."

FearAzrael

10-07-2011

Dominion really brought back my interest in LoL

Erblat

10-07-2011

Yo lol this is such ridiculous self indulgence. all of those sites are dedicated to league of legends. How about get a review from a non-biased site instead of one that is already completely on your side?

Dephe

10-08-2011

You forgot

"It's fast, it's fun"

Lazdaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Thumbs up for ColbyCheeze!

Jaffare

10-08-2011

Dominion is ok, I wouldn't say that it's great because, well, its not. IMO its like play/joke mode, free xp, free gold, turrets that wont kill you most of the time, what more could you ask for? There's just not enough reward for skill in dominion, you can say what you want, but in the end dominion comes down to who runs the fastest to all the points and caps or uncaps them, it doesn't matter what you do in-between that, this is league of legends, not mario cart

Exadron

10-08-2011

Dominion isn't actually that good, you're premature attempt at a new game has left us wanting something that actually gives gamers a game instead of a hodgepodge of fights and points that seem futile and unfulfilling.

Hratis Arai

10-08-2011

Oh Riot, you silly company... did you really think that the community would let you off with that derp**** of a positive outlook? I enjoy Dominion, I do, but it is far from being perfect or even remotely balanced... you got a long way to go before you can try to throw some bull**** veil like that over my eyes.

Balance your characters to start it off, then maybe glance back at the disaster that is Twisted Treeline and remember what kind of legacy you've left behind. We're waiting...