[Guide Request] AP Cho'Gath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabolicalDesk View Post
I was wondering if anyone might be able to throw me some pointers on building up an AP Cho'Gath. I have tried out some AP stuff, but I figure there are better combination of AP items then the ones have used so far. I don't exactly know how successful this is, but with what I have experimented with, Cho'Gath can hit like a beast, and feast people with over 1k HP left.
1. Get Ap items
2. Lose to better Chogath builds

Ok to be more hlpful, the problem i have with AP Chogath builds, is they tend to lose. The damage output may be high, but with the lack of uber health, your easier to shut down.

Also in teh start, you will bearly notice the ap damage boost, it will help, but not enought to really be a super threat, which makes you not scary and kilable.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killd0zer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hmmer94 View Post
Rylays on cho-gath? I dont think so , he doesnt spam his spells enough and 1 of them doesnt need a added slow.

Just focus on AP and Cd reduction with a blend of tank and u will be good i promise

Frozen heart is ur friend
actually it is helpful because it procs slow on the cast, not the actuall spikes. So you can slow them, stun, then slo for a great combo