@Riot, Please fix the fountain turret range

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nokturnalex

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frosty716 View Post
put the fountain farther from the nexus turret. /thread
i've been saying this since TT came out, they won't do it and don't even care to.

Apparently their map editor is horrible cause it's too hard to move those fountains 1-2 inches away from the nexus.

Sadly it's the main reason i refuse to play TT, too many turtles makes for boring games

Koldheartedjsp

10-11-2011

if you're smart, you'd attack the turret between the nexus and turret instead of their fountain side. it's people wanting a kill and getting close or trying to keep them away

imo leave it. If you lose from 2 inhibs ahead and let them turtle to a victory you deserve to lose

Sigismund

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koldheartedjsp View Post
if you're smart, you'd attack the turret between the nexus and turret instead of their fountain side. it's people wanting a kill and getting close or trying to keep them away

imo leave it. If you lose from 2 inhibs ahead and let them turtle to a victory you deserve to lose
Only they're still able to lure your minion waves into the fountain range, which means you fight them at their turret without minions. The issue isn't that it isn't possible to beat them, it's that it takes a needlessly large amount of time to do so and it changes the game play from fast and active to slow and dull.

èXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-11-2011

This would also make getting back to your lane that much longer....

infinite azure

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenoreX View Post
This would also make getting back to your lane that much longer....
it would also make turtling that much harder and games that much shorter.

Koldheartedjsp

10-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigismund View Post
Only they're still able to lure your minion waves into the fountain range, which means you fight them at their turret without minions. The issue isn't that it isn't possible to beat them, it's that it takes a needlessly large amount of time to do so and it changes the game play from fast and active to slow and dull.
i still don't think it's much of a problem. they'd need an aoe

also, keep in mind that if they bring alot of minions in the turret will fire at the minions before firing at you, giving you time to swoop in and kill

i know because a tryn dove into fountain once with tons of minons pouring it and it never shot him

Vraell

10-11-2011

Also, it makes Singed even more op on this map. For example, if the enemy team is turtling and has Singed, if you go and attack the tower you get flung into the pool. Then late game comes and Singed can now 1v3s your team while singing the "trololol" song.

Chzy

01-30-2012

Seriously though, I support this idea.

SlappindaBass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2012

its a shame because i prefer TT over SR, but these problems (simply fixed i might add) after playing 800+ games make it unplayable