Should TT give up normal blind-pick for normal draft?

Yes, give us normal draft 24 32.00%
No, I don't want to lose blind pick 14 18.67%
I want both as options and would risk longer queue times. 37 49.33%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Should normal draft mode be the only normal mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
I can see where you're coming from, but I'd rather not see newer players be forced into draft mode if they wanted to play on the Twisted Treeline.
I'd argue draft would be better for new players to TT.

Here's how things tend to go for first time TT players - whether new to the game or just new to TT: 1) Get beaten by thing. 2) Declare thing broken as ****. 3) Lose to thing again. 4) Never play TT again for fear of playing against thing again.

With forced draft, they could go in and ban whatever beat them instead of giving up. Whether it's really overpowered or just pubstomp tier, it gives them the chance to see that the problem might just be how they're playing.

NenSense

10-07-2011

I think draft would be a great addition to 3v3 cause right now there are only a few champs that really shine there and I often see them on both teams like trynd, and jax.. It'll be really helpful to new players especially if they can ban whichever champ is giving them a hard time.

1UPedU

10-07-2011

ima be honest, I love TT solely because i can go stomp a game with trynd(his spinning slash gives him godlike mobility on TT) or fiddles or jax on it, blind pick should be kept; however i want to see a solo queue for ranked 3's (one which is actually SOLO no duo queuing)

BRAVEYpl0x

10-08-2011

My biggest reason for voting draft normals over blind normals is that I want the option to draft on TT w/o a full premade. Ranked SoloQ provides that for SR, but I understand that isn't a good option for TT.

DrHemroid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-09-2011

More Options = More Better, so give me both blind and draft.

To the grammar police out there, I meant to say betterer.

kLL

10-09-2011

I voted for both options...

The current state of the game has limited playing options...

but then again Riot is still working on this game with their limited staff.

lbgsloan

10-10-2011

Both wouldn't work anymore, Dominion took most of the 3s playerbase. I'd go back and play some 3s once in a while if I could draft alone.