New custom game mode?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SeptimusGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

I don't know if this was the right place to put the thread, but i was thinking... lux, ashe, and ezreal.... ALL sniping champs.... we could play a new game.... LASER TAG!

The rules are simple: everyone starts out just farming, (just basically trying to get to six), then when everyone get's to six, the real game starts: lux's can NOT go over the middle bush, ashe couldn't go over the first tower, and ezreal would stay in the original base. NO GOING BACK TO HEAL, what so ever, even if you are ezreal. you can run around any of the space behind your limit, trying to dodge someone else's ult. The damage you take from one of the ults can add up, until you die... first person to 10 kills wins.
The reason lux would go in the front is cause her ult has limited range. ashe, because her's is unlimited, but does less damage and stuns, and ez in the back because he just has to aim it in your direction...

Items: lux could go tankish, taking all the hits for her team, ashe and ez could go ap to do damage with the ult. since there's no healing, hp and hp regen items could come in handy... at the expense of damage to your ult. CV would become VERY useful, because you could see where the enemy is.. and if there cheating. if there cheating, well **** on them, and go dps and take there turrets and win :P

I like this idea, I was wondering what you guys would think. i would be willing to try this idea out... except i only got ashe. i would like to see what you guys think of this.

infinite azure

10-07-2011

could be fun, but 10 kills would be a really long time.

SeptimusGG

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
could be fun, but 10 kills would be a really long time.
...make the number adjustable by the room owner? i mean, 5 would seem nice... i said 10 just because it sounded like a nice number to use :P

infinite azure

10-07-2011

I'd love to see custom games with adjustable things like starting level, exp gain (by %), starting gold, global stat modifiers like seen on dominion, champ selection etc, and see where people will go with it.

Then this mode could go like Start-Level 16, CDR - 40% MR -100% Champ limit - ezreal, lux, ashe

and then just go crazy

ohohoh starting gold 3600 rabadons all around.

XXVI IV MCMXCV

10-07-2011

asdssdsddsasasdsdfd

XXVI IV MCMXCV

10-07-2011

dssdsdfdssdsaddsaafsaddsdfdfsssssssssssssssssadsad sdadfdfssaddsdsds

SeptimusGG

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XXVI IV MCMXCV View Post
dssdsdfdssdsaddsaafsaddsdfdfsssssssssssssssssadsad sdadfdfssaddsdsds
stop spamming my thing pretty please.