Support main. Need a GOOD team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tom Loves Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-12-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-13-2011

Bump.

Helsaad

10-13-2011

If you're not already taken, I'd love to play a game or two with you and see how well you do. Currently, I'm basically starting a new team from scratch since the old one was disbanded. I've added you in game if you decide you're interested in being a part of that..

In case you're wondering, our team was playing at around 1450 ELO in Arranged Ranked 5v5, and I was the Support, so I have an idea of what I want to see from you as a Support player.

Tom Loves Hope

10-13-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-14-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-15-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-17-2011

Bump.