Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support main. Need a GOOD team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Marlinpie

10-08-2011

Bump.

YOU SO BAD

10-08-2011

it is possible to carry urself as a support just take about a 1000 games

Marlinpie

10-08-2011

You must be fortunate enough to have good teams fairly frequently. That's not the case for me. I just picked up Lee Sin, Akali, and Irelia for pubstomping.

YOU SO BAD

10-08-2011

Quote:
Phawcksee:
You must be fortunate enough to have good teams fairly frequently. That's not the case for me. I just picked up Lee Sin, Akali, and Irelia for pubstomping.

nah i hear you elo is about 50% luck in solo que but the trick is dou queuing with a good ad carry and just monster stomping your lane

Marlinpie

10-09-2011

Bump.

Convoluted

10-09-2011

hey, I'm putting together a team of high-skill players at the moment, and looking for a good support. League of Legends is, in all honesty, most of my life, so I think you'll find my level of seriousness and competitiveness satisfactory. Added you in game.

Marlinpie

10-09-2011

Fantastic. A serious inquiry for a change. Most of the people that have been adding me are clan leaders. I just want a solid team of 5-6 players who are all my level or above.

Marlinpie

10-10-2011

Bump.

Marlinpie

10-11-2011

Bump.

Marlinpie

10-12-2011

Bump.