Support main. Need a GOOD team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tom Loves Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

Bump.

YOU SO BAD

10-08-2011

it is possible to carry urself as a support just take about a 1000 games

Tom Loves Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2011

You must be fortunate enough to have good teams fairly frequently. That's not the case for me. I just picked up Lee Sin, Akali, and Irelia for pubstomping.

YOU SO BAD

10-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phawcksee View Post
You must be fortunate enough to have good teams fairly frequently. That's not the case for me. I just picked up Lee Sin, Akali, and Irelia for pubstomping.
nah i hear you elo is about 50% luck in solo que but the trick is dou queuing with a good ad carry and just monster stomping your lane

Tom Loves Hope

10-09-2011

Bump.

Convoluted

10-09-2011

hey, I'm putting together a team of high-skill players at the moment, and looking for a good support. League of Legends is, in all honesty, most of my life, so I think you'll find my level of seriousness and competitiveness satisfactory. Added you in game.

Tom Loves Hope

10-09-2011

Fantastic. A serious inquiry for a change. Most of the people that have been adding me are clan leaders. I just want a solid team of 5-6 players who are all my level or above.

Tom Loves Hope

10-10-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-11-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-12-2011

Bump.