Support main. Need a GOOD team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tom Loves Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Let me first say that I play exclusively support on a competitive level, so despite my unranked solo queue status, I implore you to let me at least try out before you judge my skill level.

Let's be realistic, you can't support solo queue and expect to win games.

That said, I reserve the right to decline offers if I feel like there's a lack of synergy among the team. Add me in game.

"Phawcksee."

I'm willing to travel or whatever and I want nothing less than a competitive team.

nSkiLLz

10-06-2011

Shiz. i'll give u a shot. Add me in-game and we'll try u out. Newly developed team and we could use a mean support. If ur interested. Gotta start somewhere i'd say.

Tom Loves Hope

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Yeah I've been around the block with teams that end up disbanding for one reason or another. And I recently just left Epidemik Gaming after being offered a spot as a sub. I don't really want to sub.

Tom Loves Hope

10-07-2011

Bump.

I Li3k W4fflez

10-07-2011

Hey, i'm part of team Metalworks and due to us removing 2 people from our team roster, we have a spot or 2 open, our current support is pushing towards becoming our main ad carry but can't however due to the fact we cannot find another support. We have frequent practises (every night) and are currently signed up in the Alienware league. In the near future we hope to join some tournaments but since the removal of 2 members, we will need a bit of practise with our new members first. Your welcome to find the Metalworks thread in this section of the forums OR add me in-game and ill contact you as soon as I get home.

Thanks

Tom Loves Hope

10-07-2011

Add me in game. We'll figure something out.

Tom Loves Hope

10-07-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-07-2011

Bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-07-2011

bump.

Tom Loves Hope

10-07-2011

Bump.