Who should tank?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fat Drunk Pirate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Do you like tanking,do you know HOW to tank and do you WANNA tank? take a tank.
No to some of those answers take another Sin,AD Carry or even AP,take something that you are good with (and that have a nice early game) faceroll the enemy team and they can surrender at 20~30.
God's sake, DONT TAKE A TANK THAT YOU DONT KNOW.
Singed/Blitz/Alistar played in the wrong way will hurt your team.
Exemple: Singed flingin' someone from Veigar's Dark Matter ( OH hate).
Blitz grabbin' tank and putting him with at youcarrys side.
Alistar Headbutting someone from you carrys range.

And maybe,even if you like to tank ( As I like to tank with Malphite, Support/Tank Alistar, Rammus) if the team dont cooperate you would be better with an ad Carry/Sin "HEY GUYS WE ARE ALL TOGETHER I'M GOING TO CHARGE 'EM NOW" *AP recall to base, AD goes to jungle*

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

Having a tank is a great necessity, but as pointed out having a bad tank is pointless, and usually does more damage than having them / you play someone your awesome with.

I learned to play all the tanks and do so well, cause of ranked games, so I'm use to the pick up tank as last slot cause no one wants to.
It goes get annoying though, but have been in games with ammumu's that insisted AP was only way to go and having armor was pointless. That just make you scream.

CanadianIdiot

10-07-2011

I would rather have an extra deeps than a bad tank, personally

Firadin

10-07-2011

Not your responsibility at all. If they want to *****, they should play tank instead.

EzrealxBot

10-07-2011

Think of it this way, while your sitting there say why the **** do I have to tank. Those people that insta lock carrys are sitting there thinking....why the **** should I be the one who tanks.

Quib

10-07-2011

Man don't you kinda wish insta-locking wasn't a thing? I feel like a 10 second buffer would be so nice.

Anywho, I main ap Gragas (not a true tank but I like to play pretend) and Trundle. I don't have this problem.

Hotdogs

10-07-2011

no
autolock whatever you want

420xXxSWAGxXx420

Recruiter

10-07-2011

Galio is best tank.

PlayWithMe69

10-07-2011

If you are left to tank because the world auto-locks, pick whoever the phreak you want. It's not fair to you to do something by force if you don't want to. Punish your teammates by picking the squishiest champion you own xP

If not, then just go to draft mode. Whether it be normal or ranked, people are more serious there and tend to focus on team composition.

Centurus