Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any questions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vraell

10-13-2011

I have a question for your Friggid... how much do you think you are going to lose by when we scrimmage? :P

Friggid

10-13-2011

Quote:
Vraell:
I have a question for your Friggid... how much do you think you are going to lose by when we scrimmage? :P

on a scale from 0 to 10, id give ya a 1 i think im being pretty generous with that... =P

Vraell

10-13-2011

Quote:
Friggid:
on a scale from 0 to 10, id give ya a 1 i think im being pretty generous with that... =P

You are probably right! That is if the scale is changed to 1 to 10 and 1 is the best. But yeah, I'm sure that is what you meant. Couldn't have POSSIBLY meant anything else.

Friggid

10-13-2011

Quote:
Vraell:
You are probably right! That is if the scale is changed to 1 to 10 and 1 is the best. But yeah, I'm sure that is what you meant. Couldn't have POSSIBLY meant anything else.

Your gonna lose ; )

Vraell

10-13-2011

Quote:
Friggid:
Your gonna lose ; )

I see the future... and I see you losing. What now? Is there even a point to scrimmage now?

Friggid

10-13-2011

Quote:
Vraell:
I see the future... and I see you losing. What now? Is there even a point to scrimmage now?

Lol just wait Vraell its gonna happen sooner or later =P

Vraell

10-13-2011

Quote:
Friggid:
Lol just wait Vraell its gonna happen sooner or later =P

You beating me? Sooner or later? Don't you mean never? :P

Friggid

10-13-2011

Quote:
Vraell:
You beating me? Sooner or later? Don't you mean never? :P

You kno the cockier u get the more im gonna rub in the wound when i win right? lol

Vraell

10-13-2011

Quote:
Friggid:
You kno the cockier u get the more im gonna rub in the wound when i win right? lol

You win? You are still on that? Gosh... I thought you had accepted that I was going to win a long time ago...

Vraell

10-13-2011

Stream our match... I dare you. We can create a thread about how I beat you.