Any questions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Friggid

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakyth View Post
How do you shutdown someone with a lot of free escapes, like Tryndamere or Lee Sin?
for trynd his weakness is a last second ignite, lee sin is a beast but he needs a target to jump to in order to go over walls without flash, the way to beat lee sin is usually have an AoE team i find in order to be able to deal damage to every1 cause u dont want to focus lee sin and u dont want to not focus lee sin >.>

Friggid

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
I've seen this thread from you before. Rawr. :P

Wanna have the same discussion again?!
i will beat u down with wisdom =P

Friggid

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kianistus View Post
What do you awesome high elo people think about the necessity of crows control in a 3v3 environment. I play almost exclusively 3s in normal games and the vast majority of the games i play (not counting any games with trolls) come down to who has more cc and which team can use it better. I'm not talking specific comps but in general cc = win when i play.
its usually nice to have 1 or 2 champions with AoE crowd controls whether its slows or stuns but it sometimes comes down who has the best mobility to stick on your targets

Friggid

10-10-2011

there answered most the questions =) was gone for awhile so sry for the late responses

infinite azure

10-10-2011

imo riven will be the lee sin of tommorrow. (high scaling, potential to miss important pieces of a combo)

Alistar/Blitz in general make 1v2s hell (more ali than blitz), and I still have no clue how to fight them if they have a high damage poker like vayne or xerath with them.

sidenote I played kennen and cassio to get gold so yay for them

I already have my opinion, but what do you think of anivia and cait?

rayoul

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
imo riven will be the lee sin of tommorrow. (high scaling, potential to miss important pieces of a combo)

Alistar/Blitz in general make 1v2s hell (more ali than blitz), and I still have no clue how to fight them if they have a high damage poker like vayne or xerath with them.

sidenote I played kennen and cassio to get gold so yay for them

I already have my opinion, but what do you think of anivia and cait?
cait is garbage ....... ... anivia is viable but only late game as she is to mana dependent early and there is no blue buff .... i usualy see people rush tear - roa - archangel ...

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-10-2011

How do you feel about Nasus on TT (especially with Yorick rampaging the map)?

What did you do when you formed your first team for TT as well? Did you meet people through normals? Played with friends irl? Tried a recruitment ordeal on the forums?

rayoul

10-10-2011

nasus post buff is viable ...... nothing less , nothin more

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
i will beat u down with wisdom =P
Lies. We can settle this in skirmish sometime. Just for fun. No *competitiveness* involved. And yes, I'm just saying that for in the odd chance that I lose, I don't want to have my credibility diminished :P

Vraell

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitsuit View Post
How do you feel about Nasus on TT (especially with Yorick rampaging the map)?

What did you do when you formed your first team for TT as well? Did you meet people through normals? Played with friends irl? Tried a recruitment ordeal on the forums?
Nasus is scary if played correctly on both TT and SR. If you have ever seen HaoZ's Nasus... scared me so much. Thing is unstoppable, but then we did win. lol