Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Any questions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthruneSkarner

10-09-2011

How do you shutdown someone with a lot of free escapes, like Tryndamere or Lee Sin?

rayoul

10-09-2011

Quote:
Rakyth:
How do you shutdown someone with a lot of free escapes, like Tryndamere or Lee Sin?

u need someone with flash to lane against him or a char tht can also jump walls ...

tht is why the idea that unexperienced players proposed a few weeks back of nerfing flash was just dumb

Zionyx

10-09-2011

Quote:
Godzealot:
Kennen is my best bet in a 1v2. Morg can do great too, off the top of my head.

its the legendary Godzealot!

The other high elo french canadian TT player ;3

Godzealot

10-09-2011

Quote:
Zionyx:
its the legendary Godzealot!

The other high elo french canadian TT player ;3

dat Zionyx!

Captain Kopp

10-09-2011

godzealot and zionyx, add me in game, id love you play with you guys and talk to you about some things, frigid too

Vraell

10-10-2011

I've seen this thread from you before. Rawr. :P

Wanna have the same discussion again?!

kianistus

10-10-2011

What do you awesome high elo people think about the necessity of crows control in a 3v3 environment. I play almost exclusively 3s in normal games and the vast majority of the games i play (not counting any games with trolls) come down to who has more cc and which team can use it better. I'm not talking specific comps but in general cc = win when i play.

Friggid

10-10-2011

Quote:
AzuraZero:
How do you deal with comps like Yorick-Gangplank-Rumble? With absurdly high sustained damage and burst damage?

Also, when confronting a gimmick like a triple toss comp(singed, vayne, ali), how can you alter your playstyle adequately to not get thrown everywhere, Boots 3/5?

yorick u deal with by picking nonskill shot champs that can hit his minions that are viable

gp is more weak against either lots of quick cc like kennens stuns or just high damage because of his eat an orange honestly tho his damage isnt the best so if u can kill his teammates quickly ull be ok

and rumble is just all about not clumping up and letting his ulti destroy u, when focused hard rumble will go down quickly

singed should always be banned every game unless u have first pick and want to play him, the best way to not get thrown everywhere is to have wards out so u see it coming

Friggid

10-10-2011

Quote:
Styleii:
What are some good champions to 1v2 at bottom lane without getting destroyed?
Usually I get completely zoned if my teammate is jungling and they don't have a jungler.

its about good ranged champs that have spammable abilities to be able to cast and move like cassiopeia and urgot, other then that u might have to get zoned out >.> kennen is another good one.

Friggid

10-10-2011

Quote:
rayoul:
What i wanna know is what the high elo community thinks about riven and xerath, because i rarely see them .. and when i do im neither impressed or deceived ..... are they just balanced ??

i think riven is garbage to be honest and xerath i think would make a decent 5s champion but in 3s due to the slowness in the champ and the high mobility/high pace scene of 3s i would imagine xerath wouldnt be a good pick at all