My 3v3 team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JeDo Nimble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

I play a lot of 3v3 with some of my friends. Our team comp is Akali (me), Shen, and Kennen (all with doctor skins). Although the team seems somewhat AP heavy, it has a lot of success. What are some weakness of this team besides the heavy AP?

HellRainX

10-15-2011

I main akali and used to play this team comp with couple of friends , thing I found weak is late game . akali is OP early to mid while kenen is the same as shen tanks for us. So this team needs to win fast early to mid especially against tryn,jax, and the MR tank - Galio . and some more OP late game carries . well you kno what I mean anyway

JeDo Nimble

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellRainX View Post
I main akali and used to play this team comp with couple of friends , thing I found weak is late game . akali is OP early to mid while kenen is the same as shen tanks for us. So this team needs to win fast early to mid especially against tryn,jax, and the MR tank - Galio . and some more OP late game carries . well you kno what I mean anyway
This is actually accurate be the only way we lose is because of an enemy Trynd gets too powerful end-game. Thanks

HellRainX

10-15-2011

YE he needs a huge nerf . they need to look TT too , he;s way op in that map , as akali i try to shroud while he ults so after his ult fades i kill him , but thing is ... he gets the oracle .....so it's useless still

Vraell

10-15-2011

One weakness of this team is the ninja's secret passive. For each ninja on your team, they lose 1 hp from their max hp pool.

Captain Kopp

10-15-2011

**** vraell beat me to it

Vraell

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Coookie View Post
**** vraell beat me to it
Muhahahaha. I'm as fast as a ninja.

infinite azure

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vraell View Post
Muhahahaha. I'm as fast as a ninja.
If light is so fast why has it never caught a ninja!?

Koldheartedjsp

10-15-2011

eh i think very early on you'll have hell since shen isn't that useful til later on

then again I've seen some shens rape so idk

but yeah magic resist ****s this team over

also the lack of someone who can start grabbing jungle buffs early on.

SlappindaBass

10-15-2011

weak end game, ap heavy