The days of double jungle are coming!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lCantGetNoSleep

10-07-2011

I've done two double jungles before, here's some observations I've noticed.

Double jungles allow you to go for more non-conventional junglers, I don't mean like Mf and Veigar, but evelynn (old evelynn) and shen duo would be a really strong pick.

There's a few things double junglers need to do to stay on par with the lanes:
1. Get kills
2. Keep jungle constantly cleared
3. Constantly harass enemy jungler. Your duo should be strong enough that if you encounter the enemy jungler in his jungle, you can either chase him away or quickly kill him and steal his buffs.

If you fail to get kills, the double jungle is pretty much shut down, as it relies on shutting down all lanes and their junglers to compensate for the lower levels you'll be.

For solo bot, tanky champions with good healing and hard cc is nice, like taric or cho for example.

LeeDark

10-07-2011

It seems like a nice idea to try out, but I still highly doubt that it would result in Twitch becoming a good pick. In the end, you'd probably be better off with Shaco, I think.

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2011

double jungle works great, need to work the jungle together though. When people split up things fall apart.
Jungle resets based on when minion was cleared. Want to clear them as fast as possible, and the deal is you clear the whole jungle super fast. if your blue start at their wraiths, then red, golems, back to your blue, around to wolves, wraiths, red, golems, blue, wolves, back to gank bottom / get golem. You do this super fast as a team. But keep eye out on any gank options. After the first pass, you start ganking. Top bottom, mid, all over teh map, you pop out and drop them, head somewhere else.

Typically having someone with a slow is a big help, keeps them from getting away.

We love doing a burster, and a nasus, nasus withers, and burster drops person. The other team starts to become affraid. Also a key part is to keep mid ganked all the time. This puts their mid way behind and underfarmed.

Ultimate Noob Na

10-07-2011

I'm pretty sure i ran into you trying this twice, once last season and once at the start of preseason. I played ezreal bot both times and stomped the poor ****er that was left alone down there. Your whole team was pissed.

That is all. No comment on its viability, just two observations.

Commensal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubutas View Post
I've seen this done in game. At first I was like wtf are they doing but every lane got ganked into oblivion. At 15:00 we had taken down their inhib and we almost won before they got to surrender.
I've witnessed the power of the Double Jungle as well.

Over 9000 DPS

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFong View Post
I'm pretty sure i ran into you trying this twice, once last season and once at the start of preseason. I played ezreal bot both times and stomped the poor ****er that was left alone down there. Your whole team was pissed.

That is all. No comment on its viability, just two observations.
It clearly depends on choosing a bot solo that can 1v2. I would not try this in a duo queue.

NakedGranny

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirun View Post
Since top lane is generally occupied by melee champions (Singed, Garen, Cho'Gath, Galio, Gangplank, Irelia, etc.), that allows a ranged AD or caster with survivability and sustainability (like Morgana) to reasonably solo top against a wide variety of opponents.
Irelia top is still outrageously overpowered. recovering 30 hp every time she attacks? you thought Morgana's sustain was too much??? Irelia can both super-push and super-harass with impunity, and needs only a Triforce to hard-carry the rest of the match. Singed is still waiting on his well-deserved nerfs, too.

Sephïroth

03-05-2013

yes

LogicalTautology

03-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph´roth View Post
yes
Brilliant post to necro a 16-month old thread that is no longer remotely relevant. Well done.

Unbeatabledeath

03-05-2013

HATES will always be HATERS........this can work AWESOMELY specially if your whole teams on skype or some other thing to chat..........also if your duo jungler you can both go together AND invade......The only problem is can the bot LANE really do 1vs2???? i have done it before but only agaist dumb peeps who dont take my tower down..........or jump on me under my tower to early/ dont deny me exp/cs..........