elise or ahri?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

i cant decide on who to buy.. i have really been wanting to get ahri for a while now but for some reason elise keeps drawing my attention with her ability to go top mid or jungle hell ive even seen elise support. where as ahri is really only a mid champ. i just dont know who i want more... HELP

Troyanosaurus

03-05-2013

Elise is my main. Crazy damage and can play Top,Jungle,Mid I even support with her stun. So I would say elise but I dont want her getting to famous then Nerfed;D

Echo5kw

03-05-2013

Different types of champs. Elise is a bruiser/tank killer, ahri is a squishy assassin. Ahri on a team that can engage and peel is amazing, as her burst can both incinerate a squish and deal decent aoe damage

D3ad Puppi3s

03-05-2013

i think ima go with elise because if i have someone go afk i could be able to sustain the loss of a player xD

laxjoh

03-05-2013

Ahri is always great but at the moment, I would get Elise. She is super crazy broken right now (not really broken but just very powerful). IMO, Elise wasn't this powerful when she first came out primarily because most people didn't take her top at the time. Also, people ran straight up AP with her even in the jungle. Right now, if you build Elise tanky in the jungle, she is pretty amazing at ganking and establishing dominance in lane ganks. Also, she is close to invincible top lane against 99% of top champs. Not only that, top champs are usually higher health/higher defense. Elise's range and Q and her poke capabilities as well as gap closing and crazy combo pretty much shuts down even the most powerful top laners.

Whenever you play top Elise, assuming you are half decent, you should win top lane guaranteed.

Eloquid

03-06-2013

Elise is the most terrifying thing at earlier levels, I consistently destroy Jaxes and Dariuses with her 1v1. Build her tanky and she'll be respectable forse even late game.