Speedy Janna, or support in dominion in general

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KommunistKevin

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by InmoniXian View Post
I guess that's the Mark that Riot has done a great job with the game, if players can argue that their build is the best and both players are each getting good results with their builds perhaps that is balance in a nutshell.

If Kevin plays a lot of his games as Gangplank and does great winning the majority of his games, and I do the same with Janna , then that sounds balanced to me and everyone is having fun, so arguing over hypothetical s just seems kinda silly ^_^ it's kind of a my dad can beat up your dad kind of argument lol
You are playing against level 17's come back when you have 100 dom games under your belt and see if you can win as Janna

evilsforreals

10-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KommunistKevin View Post
Except Janna cant kill GP, GP kills Janna

How is this remotely fair? GP can travel the map faster, solo anyone almost 1 v 1, and has a global ult on a much shorter cooldown

Why play Janna when GP does everything better

Anything GP can do, Janna can do better,
Sooner or later she's greater than you
No she's not
Yes she is
No she's not
Yes she is
Yes she is
Yes she is
Yes she is

Sorry just watched that glee episode :3

InmoniXian

10-07-2011

GP can't travel the map faster, as we found, your better speed only works in seven second bursts every 25 seconds, whereas Janna's is all around better, Gangplank does not infact autowin 1v1 vs everyone.

quite frankly I"m starting to think your lust for gangplank is really whats guiding your argument here, Dominion isn't a death match game,

evilsforreals

10-07-2011

Plus you've got to admit that it's "normal" to most people for an ad carry to take out a support. Why do we play support? Because killing an ad carry as a support is twice as sweet