Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Tt ai?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fffogolin

10-06-2011

Are there even plans to program some AI for TT? I admit that I suck at 3v3s and I wanted to get the hang of the map but I really can't do it if I get stomped every time I try to play against people...

Renegade Mugetsu

10-06-2011

bump

Fffogolin

10-06-2011

can a red please answer it? I think Twisted Treeline would be much more popular if only it got more attention from riot =/

darkjak

10-06-2011

This would be awesome because sometimes i just want to play with a couple a friends a safe round of ai where we can mess around. Would definetly need chogath/renekton/nunu

Fffogolin

10-06-2011

bampu

BaBeeQ

10-06-2011

You can go into custom games and play with players with a lower level of experience. Best of luck

Lon Measley

Recruiter

10-06-2011

signed

infinite azure

10-06-2011

I really doubt you'll get a red post here, but who knows. I support this and wish you luck, I recommend sending a support ticket under Game > Feedback, because they do read them, and will get back to you.

Felza

10-07-2011

this is more than just the best idea. ai is needed. I only play TT and really do wish to be able to mess around a bit with bots in this map.

darkjak

10-07-2011

Can I have someone thumbs up every post in this thread, some loser -1 everything