Tt ai?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fffogolin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Are there even plans to program some AI for TT? I admit that I suck at 3v3s and I wanted to get the hang of the map but I really can't do it if I get stomped every time I try to play against people...

Renegade Mugetsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

bump

Fffogolin

10-06-2011

can a red please answer it? I think Twisted Treeline would be much more popular if only it got more attention from riot =/

darkjak

10-06-2011

This would be awesome because sometimes i just want to play with a couple a friends a safe round of ai where we can mess around. Would definetly need chogath/renekton/nunu

Fffogolin

10-06-2011

bampu

BaBeeQ

10-06-2011

You can go into custom games and play with players with a lower level of experience. Best of luck

Lon Measley

Recruiter

10-06-2011

signed

infinite azure

10-06-2011

I really doubt you'll get a red post here, but who knows. I support this and wish you luck, I recommend sending a support ticket under Game > Feedback, because they do read them, and will get back to you.

Felza

10-07-2011

this is more than just the best idea. ai is needed. I only play TT and really do wish to be able to mess around a bit with bots in this map.

darkjak

10-07-2011

Can I have someone thumbs up every post in this thread, some loser -1 everything