Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

That awkward moment when you realize Revive is actually OP...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XaoGarrent

10-08-2011

Overpowered?

No.

Really, really unfun to fight?

HELL yes.

Had a Rammus/Shen combo try this **** on my team earlier. We beat it, but it was extremely frustrating to deal with.

P0tat0salad

10-08-2011

Wow... Revive has always been one of the more pitiful summoner spells I believe... Super high cooldown and just the plain fact that it requires you to die first isn't exactly something you should be happy about. "Oh boy I died now I can use Revive!"?

The cooldown is too high, you have to die first, doesn't help much at all except maybe if you can rush back into a fight with it once? You might save a fight or something with it once but it doesn't have the same consistentsy of usefulness as other summoner spells. I'm not saying that people that use it suck but honestly it just doesn't seem that good to me and I think I can safetly say I'm DEFINITELY not the only one...

larkhill

10-08-2011

cd is too high. not worth it. ghost is much better

Ansre

10-08-2011

exhaust/garrison or exhaust/ignite

i could see exhaust/revive for some champs