STILL no normal draft for 3v3?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-06-2011

Would your servers really be so taxed if all twelve Twisted Treeline players decided to play normal draft?

Twisted Treeline forums are cool and all, but why no normal draft still?

Fredgerd

10-06-2011

Agreed.

Though I must say its pretty cool just having normal draft mode in the first place. **** blind pick (except in dominion since the other team always picks dumb stuff and you can get something OP everytime :b).

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-06-2011

They should remove blind pick entirely from 3v3 if the problem is splitting queues in the already low playerbase. Blind pick is toxic in 3v3.

WindScorpion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEVEL 5 DAGON View Post
They should remove blind pick entirely from 3v3 if the problem is splitting queues in the already low playerbase. Blind pick is toxic in 3v3.
It's kinda true. Pick/counterpick are critical. But it is occasionally nice to play as Singed/Tryn/Garen.

Rindon Calsar

10-06-2011

I would rather see ranked solo than normal draft in TT.

ChocoBunny

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Draft mode would be SO GOOD

lbgsloan

10-06-2011

Quote:
Totally in favour of this. Blind pick is generally disastrous in 3s, and one of the big reasons many people stopped playing it. The balance is too rough to not have bans and see enemy picks.

redeux

10-06-2011

Quote:
+1. I stopped playing 3's because I never play at a regularly scheduled time to get a ranked team going and blind pick 3's is just pointless.

LEVEL 5 DAGON

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rindon Calsar View Post
I would rather see ranked solo than normal draft in TT.
i cant even imagine playing ranked solo 3s. it's so teamwork oriented and 90% of the playerbase have no idea how to play the map. every elo in ranked solo 3s would be elo hell.

Corben158

10-06-2011

All I play is 3's

I'd just like a blind pick BUT with bans. Those 3-4 power houses are just too much sometimes, and with just 3 picks the teams would be easy to counter with a draft pick.

Team 1, picks 1 champ, team 2 picks 2 champs, team 1 picks 2 that can counter the other team easy since its already set up.
It wouldn't be that big of a deal, but it would have that one up, and there seems to be a handful of 3's players who don't get how or what champs work or counter the normal champions in 3's.
Or just Perma ban trynd, singed and I'm happy.