I Demand an explanation to the 1969 ban.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Abedeus

10-06-2011

Roads? Where we're going...

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrogothS View Post
aww you downvoted me, u mad you are dumb?
Actually I downvoted you. Not only was what you said dumb, it was barely in English and I could barely read it.

Kind of like this comment.

Baneson

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komitar View Post
P.s. - Since paying riot's staff salaries doesn't seem to be enough of a big deal for them, they wont see $hit from me in the future.

Never bite the hand that feeds you, thats my advice to everyone.
But...you bit that hand first! You raged! You got banned! I don't...you just said....ahhhh!

Great Leader

10-06-2011

Someone on the forums makes an appeal to their ban. Forum response is downvote in mass.

We follow the simple rule of "Guilty until proven guilty" here.

MandyMemory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcheIium View Post
Someone on the forums makes an appeal to their ban. Forum response is downvote in mass.

We follow the simple rule of "Guilty until proven guilty" here.
It would be guilty until proven innocent, but since they were already found guilty by tribunal or leaver buster...

Komitar

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baneson View Post
But...you bit that hand first! You raged! You got banned! I don't...you just said....ahhhh!
I bit the hand?

For me this is just a game that i play to pass my free time, and there are a million games out there , if i got permanently banned i would just pick up any other game to play.

I would lose nothing, while they would lose a costumer and payment.

Do the math, go figure who needs who.

Great Leader

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandyMemory View Post
It would be guilty until proven innocent, but since they were already found guilty by tribunal or leaver buster...
Actually it is guilty until proven guilty here, because we have no evidence the OP is a liar, and then we simply wait for the proof they are. If it doesn't come, the thread is forgotten, and if it does, we get a party.

Remember, these threads, like this one, start on the bases that their has been some error, bug, mistake, etc... Who are you to suddenly know what issues the system may have? He could be telling the truth. A person found guilty by a broken system, in this case potentially literally broken, is not automatically guilty.

Kittin

Recruiter

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleadora View Post
Can't do the time? Don't do the crime.

Punishment is fitting.

You **** with other players games you start driving them away! = Riot losing customers.

edit: Just because you pay money doesn't mean your above the rules. Get used to it.
tottaly agree so why people who got banned yesterday for the same crime got banned 1 day, and i got banned till 1969 cause of a bug like so many people. How is that fitting? Improve the way you think