Corki - A Review (fine the way he is)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

garalreadyinuse

09-21-2009

Corki i think is a balanced charachter. He is desinged to be able to push and harass. The thing that people are complaining about are his damage. Well imo thats a trade off. If you want a charachter that has a stun slow silence or root then play that charachter. Corki has that high damage to supplement the fact that he doesn't have any of those skills.

People who are complaining about this charachter i think are mostly upset that he is the one getting a lot of the kills but in reality the games i play it's because of my other team of disablers did just that disabled them. For some reason people think that getting kills means that he is op but in a one on one he is average.

Lord Nikon

09-21-2009

Cleanup on Aisle 3, seems someone spilled a topic on the floor.

Tarion

09-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by garalreadyinuse View Post
Corki i think is a balanced charachter. He is desinged to be able to push and harass. The thing that people are complaining about are his damage. Well imo thats a trade off. If you want a charachter that has a stun slow silence or root then play that charachter. Corki has that high damage to supplement the fact that he doesn't have any of those skills.

People who are complaining about this charachter i think are mostly upset that he is the one getting a lot of the kills but in reality the games i play it's because of my other team of disablers did just that disabled them. For some reason people think that getting kills means that he is op but in a one on one he is average.
Sorry. Devs have spoken.

He's OP.

http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...608#post134608