Would you like to see a TT remake?

Hell, was about time 50 67.57%
Yea.. 14 18.92%
I dont care so much 6 8.11%
No 4 5.41%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Twisted Treeline Map Remake.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darkness Beckons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2012

I always loved to play my x3 games back in 2010 - early 2011, but now i just cant do it anymore.

Queue Times are so long.. the map itself is so broken.. really needs a rework.

I bet it isnt so hard to do some balance changes on the map, a jungle rework, number tweaks, bug fixes, design remakes... just to make it playable again..

X3 is so fun.. but lost its popularity when Riot compltely forgot about keep the map updated in the past year.

Please Riot, take a time to fix Twisted Treeline and we may have 3 map options again!

Orlandu

02-14-2012

Dont you just love walking into that alcove behind the inhib and getting shot by spawn turret?? <3

Aryssis

02-14-2012

Sad thing about this thread is it will get moved to the Twisted Treeline forums and never get seen by a Red again.

Hexerin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-14-2012

usually instant but up to 10-20 second at the longest is a long queue time?

Darkness Beckons

02-14-2012

any red plz

Nevermorezorz

02-14-2012

Queue times are generally the same as SR....TT needs some changes though, desperately.

Alan MQ

02-15-2012

Please submit a support request and let Riot answer your suggestion. Only this way can make TT rework happen.

good job chimpy

02-15-2012

for me it's more of a yes, I do not want the whole map completely remade, just certain sections of it; specifically turtleing and the jungle.

krone6

02-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissinglnAction View Post
I always loved to play my x3 games back in 2010 - early 2011, but now i just cant do it anymore.

Queue Times are so long.. the map itself is so broken.. really needs a rework.

I bet it isnt so hard to do some balance changes on the map, a jungle rework, number tweaks, bug fixes, design remakes... just to make it playable again..

X3 is so fun.. but lost its popularity when Riot compltely forgot about keep the map updated in the past year.

Please Riot, take a time to fix Twisted Treeline and we may have 3 map options again!
Why do people complain 1-15 seconds is long for queue? What's next, gaining gold every second is too short? Most of the time queue's instant. dominion have longer queues even, and that's maybe 5 seconds longer...

Obscurite

02-16-2012

I agree the q times aren't really an issue but that doesn't subtract in the slightest from the fact the map needs work. It's clearly been completely 4gotten by riot, point and fact if u read the official description by riot of tt it says it's such a new map most summoners aren't unfamiliar with it and there is a monster that gives a buff that lets u see the lower jungle....when the hell was this cause it wasn't 10 months ago the first time I played LoL. And according to riot tt is meant to be played with 1 person each lane and a jungler......oh plz r u kidding? Next they will be saying we aren't supposed to gank the bush. I'll say it with every1 else the spawn turret needs a fix, getting laser-ed is an official way to die the wall moving is unbalanced pure jungle is impractical 98% of the time and widening the jungle paths would probably improve balance tho I'll admit I love playing rumble and watch people really have no choice but sit in my ult for an entire teamfight. And does riot give a ****....well apparently not but besides keeping the bltch going and pointing out that if they made the map more enjoyable they would be sure to reap profit from it made evident by all it's die hard fans I don't know what to say.