So how exactly is Purple at a disadvantage?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Matirum

10-13-2011

i think the top nexus base is the worst because everytime i try to use an ablility or just move my champ i click the map on accident sending my champ in random directions

Dark Malak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

Blue generally is first pick aswell

serisho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-13-2011

it IS the camera angle

i cant tell where my champion is when playing off-camera because its not locked on. so i end up walking into an enemy and dying.

yes, off-camera is better in the fact that you can see farther away, but that makes it so you cant see behind you, and if your not paying attention to your champion, you dont know where your standing.
*******http://peecee.dk/uploads/112010/camera_prob_1.jpg********

serisho

10-13-2011

^^ forum glitch much. (cant see edit button, thumbs up, quote, thumbs down, etc)

it IS the camera angle

i cant tell where my champion is when playing off-camera because its not locked on. so i end up walking into an enemy and dying.

yes, off-camera is better in the fact that you can see farther away, but that makes it so you cant see behind you, and if your not paying attention to your champion, you dont know where your standing.

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=63148

Sqdhd123

10-13-2011

why would u play with a locked camera...... no wonder poeple do stupid stuff.... they cant freaken see whats ahead of them.

Chirple

10-15-2011

Holy carp, I unlocked the camera as soon as the tutorial told me how to.

Languidity

10-15-2011

...Playing LoL with a locked camera? omg.

But I guess there's slight more security in the mid/late game for purple when warding inside of baron because you can do it from your jungle (unless youre getting owned). Other way round for dragon.

Honestly, I don't think there's a game changing/significant difference.

Sing a Ming

10-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dArKh3arT View Post
the only "advantage" i can think of for blue is that since the map is angled in a somewhat isometric view, you can see the field slightly more clearly if you're coming form the blue team, since blue is always bottom. Purple is top so a lot of things can get in the way of the player's vision, making the surrounding field somewhat unclear. For example, minions and champions' HP bars can overlap, making last hitting more difficult, etc.
do you know what isometric means...?

Godr´x

10-15-2011

Im just going to quickly ask... What lvl are all these Locked camera players? and do u ever go positive with a locked camera? im just curious i have never played a game of LoL in my life with the camera locked except for 10 secs on Tutorial

michlepauvre

10-15-2011

I didn't even knew you could locked it after at least 1 year... Ah Ah