How do you play AD shen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

How do you play shen the dmg dealing way? (i tihnk its AD > AP i could be wrong though )
what is your build, how do you play him and what skills do you level?

thanks guys (oh yeah, and is he even viable to be played as an AD damage dealer? )

AllSeeingJamus

Recruiter

10-06-2011

On the new map (Crystal Scar) I've started playing him as AD. I took prospector's blade then built Tri Force. With it's bit of AP it was quite helpful at pimping his Q and considering how often it's up, you pretty much get the sheen bonus every 2 secs. Then I tended to opt for items with attack speed and either an Odin's veil or sometimes even a thornmail depending on the other team. Thornmail really helps if you're 1v1ing an AD enemy, which can happen sometimes if you're caught out travelling to diff capture points.

Kairno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

i'd go for ap instead of ad, because all of his skills except dash scale with ap or magic pen (passive deals magic damage), so tanky ap with lichbane. heck, if you want attack speed go for madred or malady.

as the build goes : hog, mercury, rylai, abyssal, lichbane, finish randuin, and wards

for an ad build, trinity, warmog, atma, mercury, banshee, wards

Ohzza

10-06-2011

You go back in time to before they nerfed his passive and pick up Atmogs, sunfire and Frozen Mallet

XTreeX

10-10-2011

bump~ so what is the item build for classic sr? and AD vs AP which is better for carrying?
can some please give me the item builds for both and their overall opinion on which is best?

thanks guys

joebeajetski

10-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by XTreeX View Post
How do you play shen the dmg dealing way? (i tihnk its AD > AP i could be wrong though )
what is your build, how do you play him and what skills do you level?

thanks guys (oh yeah, and is he even viable to be played as an AD damage dealer? )
You don't. There are so many better ways to use him. And there are sooooo many better Dps or AP champ available.