Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot/balance team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leon

10-06-2011

Is there anyway we can see Twisted Treeline give some buffs sort of like Crystal Scar does? Or maybe increasing ambient gold gain? I think TT would be a lot funner if you maybe increase the gold intake just a little bit, not to the point of CS because it's not exactly in the worst position but, it would make playing TT a bit more fun and a more refreshing experience.

Obviously it's not that different from Rift, but I feel if that since it's such a small map it makes less sense to super farm (Farming should still be a minor~major factor, don't get me wrong.) and to fight since the map is a lot more secluded

infinite azure

10-06-2011

this is already coming in through dragon every 5 min.

Increased gold gain makes things you could usually shut down, poppy/jax/trynd stronger, which is a bad place to be when a dual scaling champ is 1/3 their team. Instead the 900 gold every 5 minutes you have the power to fight over, and rewards moving around and not laning.

Gloribhem

10-06-2011

Azura es wise beyond his years.

Chzy

01-30-2012

bump