Who dominates mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kathandrax

10-10-2011

me

Arasuki

10-10-2011

well i really use lux a lot and the last time i midded as lux (in april) i went 16-2-5

Hellectika

10-10-2011

I've probably gone mid over 30-40 times with Morgana and I can count on one hand how many times I've been out-laned.

Glycogen

Master Recruiter

10-10-2011

Heimerdinger

Sigil of Silence

10-10-2011

I never realized how good Galio can be good in mid, especially against ap mid champs. He has a decent amount of ap due to his innate, and harassing with his q allows you to farm the minions appropriately. Good defenses, and so on and so on...

StraightUpMid

10-10-2011

pantheon is a beast mid not the best but hes pro i reckon from lvl 6 leblanc but from the start cait or gangplank

Beaumains

10-11-2011

It depends. Many champions have strong, specific hard-counters; and they themselves can prove stronger against those that don't - e.g. anti-caster > caster > tank > carry > anti-caster. Kind of like rock/paper/scissors.

Before that however - i.e. more importantly - the players' relative skill will determine the victor. A good Anivia will completely out-lane a bad LeBlanc, and a good Karth will repeatedly kill a bad Kat.

NationsCake

10-11-2011

MF is a pretty good mid, good minion farm and harrass, and her passive enables her to avoid skillshots that other champions rely on to get kills, the only downside is that she doesnt have great cc to insure kills, the only reason malz and annie are good is because they can just wait to level 6, annie waits for stun, and faceroll to get kills

Nefarious Intent

10-12-2011

imo its more about the player then the champ u can have the best champ in the game and die to the worst.. if ur not good. but id have to say brand is a pain to lane against his passive just melts most mid's

Aerin

10-14-2011

I don't know, Malzahar seems nice to me.