Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who dominates mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zelax2

10-08-2011

Right now from what iv seen .

Morg and Kass and Akali rule mid even with the morg nerfs , Annie and Brand both still do very well .

Other then that everyone else seems to be more or less on par , not counting counter picks IE Talon or Yorick .

Fear Teh Beard

10-08-2011

Quote:
Zelax2:
Right now from what iv seen .

Morg and Kass and Akali rule mid even with the morg nerfs , Annie and Brand both still do very well .

Other then that everyone else seems to be more or less on par , not counting counter picks IE Talon or Yorick .

Lets be honest here. The Morgana nerf was very small. She is definitely one of the best mid champs. She farms really well once you get just a little bit of ap and her bind is extremely easy to hit. On top of that if you have a half decent jungler you should be able to shut the opposing mid down and make him back atleast a couple times. Gaining levels on them and farm. GG.

Jimyd

10-09-2011

Quote:
Phantom1023:
Morgana. Though I have not played her since her nerf

Tristana counters Morgana.

And Jarv4 if thats also on ur team.

Sleeper OP Ranged AD Carry. ^_^

Rezo

10-09-2011

Quote:
Jimyd:
Tristana counters Morgana.

And Jarv4 if thats also on ur team.

Sleeper OP Ranged AD Carry. ^_^

This is not true. Tristana relies on burst early game and Morganas shield neutralizes it. Jumping to a Morgana is very dangerous when the enemy team has a jungler.

cyaelo

10-09-2011

Kat.

BigHue

10-09-2011

Quote:
cyaelo:
kat.

0/10

ZCarr

10-09-2011

I have success playing Caitlyn in mid (though she is better at bottom). If you level up her traps first you can do a great job of controlling the lane by having 3 traps up before minions spawn if you're quick. Morgana can also be deadly, as her "w" can 1-shot mage minions at level 3. She can also stun players who push too hard by towers, leading to easy kills.

Leo Aoi

10-10-2011

I say annie cause she is just fun xD plus i can push alot of people out of mid when i play right so Annie all the way and Ftw

weiss weiss

10-10-2011

morgana; ungankable
leblanc; destroyer of squishies
kassadin; silence + flash
malzahar: aids is scary
heimer: enemy will never leave lane
akali (after 6): lol

tavuong

10-10-2011

Anivia,i'm sure about this...It's hard to handle anivia at mid bc she is very harassing.Try to against me when i play anivia at mid,u will see