Who dominates mid?

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ripjaws

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by D4saken1 View Post
@Ripjaws:

Exactly, I can't say I have ever been "Out Laned" Mid with Le Blanc. I have had even matches but never once been shut down. Even early on her harass hits hard. I always force people to port.

Twitch, Ashe, Brand, Annie, Vlad, ect.

It always ends up being the point where they have jungle or a bot lane person come to try to help but I just W or Flash away and re start. Being much more fed by then.
Agreed. And to add on to this. I truly think Leblanc is top tier at mid, possibly even above Malz.

You brought up a great point. I cannot even begin to describe how many times I'm zoning someone out and their jungler will appear to gank me.

Leblanc has two flashes at level 2 and three flashes at level 6. How the hell are you going to gank me?

Furthemore, she is a Queen at tower diving. I always chuckle to myself when someone sits under their tower with half health thinking they are perfectly safe. I quickly jump in and take the kill.

This is a big difference from Malzahar who isn't the best tower diver and cannot escape a gank.

Vlad's are always easy. My favorite part about killing them is when you burst them down to 1 bar and throw an ignite on them. Then they "trollpool" away and die because they just shaved off 15% of their health.

I'll admit, I had a little trouble with Xerath last night because I had no idea what he did and his range was a little surprising. But I quickly showed him who dominates mid.

Tsuruchi Moriya

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Caitlyn's ridiculous range makes her my most feared opponent in lane (mid or otherwise). I like to mid with Ezreal, but I haven't played him in a while, I think my skillshots are getting rusty.

K1ll3r1nk

10-06-2011

Its all about BC in the M.I.D.

Blerk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

A good talon.

i say ni

10-06-2011

Before i get flamed to hell, think about it.

AP Yi is the hands down best mid. His heal is ridiculous, his alpha strike pushes minions easily, and it harrasses for little mana. I have gone mid with him many times and no one can stop me.

I didn't invent him either, why i know of him is that one stomped my friend and me after my friend made me switch. Just try it!

Alithe

10-06-2011

There's no "best mid hero", there are some which are good, and the one you play the best will be the best for you. In my case, caitlyn. I've lost just very few mid lanes with her, I can remember just malzahar and some tank, never lost to LB. The key is to know you enemy weakness, like, LeBlanc has some epic nukes, but she is very squishy, as cait, just go very agressive.

Just saw someone say AP Yi, and have to agree, it's a very good mid lane hero.

Also, I have to say, have you ever played tank heroes at mid? just awesome, the ap casters just cant nuke you down (play galio trololol)

Ripjaws

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alithe View Post
There's no "best mid hero", there are some which are good, and the one you play the best will be the best for you. In my case, caitlyn. I've lost just very few mid lanes with her, I can remember just malzahar and some tank, never lost to LB. The key is to know you enemy weakness, like, LeBlanc has some epic nukes, but she is very squishy, as cait, just go very agressive.

Just saw someone say AP Yi, and have to agree, it's a very good mid lane hero.

Also, I have to say, have you ever played tank heroes at mid? just awesome, the ap casters just cant nuke you down (play galio trololol)
People try to troll me like this when I play Leblanc...I immediately switch lanes to wherever the squishies are and get my kills there. Wherever the squishies go, Leblanc must follow.

Cheese

10-06-2011

Xerath. /thread

Schadenfroh

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onvirtual View Post
General champ I would say Caitlyn. She seems so natural to be mid lane and most champs couldnt outlane her (only a few could ie Urgot, Brand, LeBlanc)
Caitlyn is good, for sure, but i feel her niche is a side lane where she can sit in a bush and benefit more from her passive

clixtorus

10-06-2011

brand. morg. katarina. lux.

op cuz of their range. if anyone knew how to play xerath he would be #1

12345678 ... 14