Who dominates mid?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Longshanks I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-06-2012

Yeah i agree, Galio is the way to go for mid

Yippppeeekiyayy

01-06-2012

Lol at Galio mid, he won't dominate anything if they're smarter and dodge some of his Q.

He's great at shutting down heroes like LeBlanc that relies a lot on harass, but he doesn't dominates his lane.

blvcktaco

01-06-2012

ashe, morgana, brand, tristana, graves, ahri, caitlyn all unstopable good if played right

Hellfirex17

01-06-2012

Case caitlyn galio brand r great

Rutank

01-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis L e w i s View Post
title
WOW some of the responses you've gotten lawl. Morg, sion, brand, annie. Now i like veigar b/c he's boss but doesn't always end up so boss late game if it's all depending on his DPS and your team is worthless. But yeah all of those are sweet b/c of stun and big deeps.

BackOrifice

01-06-2012

Morgana. Even if the player is an absolute **** it's virtually impossible to lose mid.

The spellvamp with the pool. The shield for the ganks. Also the utility mid/late is devastating. Shield carry, watch him penta. Or, amumu ults, you ult, shield carry. It's just simple

Reathien

01-06-2012

Introducing! NASUS!
Nasus paired with a Mana-recover Summoner spell + his Passive lifesteal and great harass with E + his w to stop AD champs and his great Q farming = GG ANYONE in mid.

EliteCJI

01-06-2012

Honestly, I dominate mid with Fiddlesticks. His crow is great for CC & if you get behind your opponent, fear them, then drain them, & they don't have a teammate ready to stop it unless someone is coming for a gank. Plus it makes it easier to gank with crowstorm if you are mid.

A typical middle Fiddle game for me, once I kill my opponent up mid & get to their first turret, I will run down bottom. Crowstorm, pick up a kill or two, or some assists. Go back up mid. Kill my opponent. Crowstorm is cooled. Go up top & gank.

Reathien

01-06-2012

nasus would push you out of the lane before you got to attack him =3

EliteCJI

01-06-2012

If that response is to me, I've went up against Nasus plenty of times. & Still dominated.