Problem encountered.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dewbster

10-06-2011

Doubt this is the right place to post this, but....I just had an hour and a half game against 3 people in ranked that sat in base for over an hour....I mean we won but it literally took over an hour to complete something that woulda took our team 30 minutes.....Now, why isn't there a like forfeit or time limit for this game....It would only make sense right?? Just seem's like that would be sufficient

Saiyushu

10-06-2011

If there's a time limit, then a late game team is at a disadvantage. There is a forfeit option, they just chose not to use it. The larger problem is either the nexus tower being too close to the fountain, or you guys' inability to push and end the game early.

Rage Mad Rage

10-06-2011

Yeah, it's a big problem in TT. Get used to it. Certain champs can aggro all the creep right into spawn and completely nullify the disadvantage in having an inhibitor downed.

Frosty716

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Winter View Post
Yeah, it's a big problem in TT. Get used to it. Certain champs can aggro all the creep right into spawn and completely nullify the disadvantage in having an inhibitor downed.
I wrote in a support ticket about this over a year ago.