i could cry tears of joy twisted treeline forume =')

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chicago

10-06-2011

im soo happy i can talk about 3v3 and not have a *** start talkin smack how 3v3 isn't a real game mode.

Chicago

10-06-2011

sorry on miss spelling of forum*

infinite azure

10-06-2011

There are still people who don't actually play bothering us, but they'll give up and be gone soon

Chicago

10-06-2011

yea but i like TT i think it takes more skill to play just because the map is small and real easy to get ganked in

DivineDisrespect

10-06-2011

while i find 3v3 having some balance issues its a lot of fun and im very glad they put in this forum

Gloribhem

10-06-2011

I agree, but just like azura said we'll be having some people come in to troll us, as well as it'll really show the lack of people who play TT that are forum goers. Most forum goers are high elo stream watchers so they would only play what they play anyways.

Chicago

10-06-2011

the 1 thing i do wish that they add blue buff cuz we get red buff but i wish they add like a special new location for a blue buff

BRAVEYpl0x

10-06-2011

I think they are afraid of giving crazy mana regen on such a small map. Caster could get out of hand, push both lanes and all the jungle and gank, all without having to b. Green buff does carry the CDR aspect of Blue buff: you just have to decided if u would rather give it to a PDS for the AS.

Ares lI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

3v3's isn't a real game mode, play SR noob.

=P

Chicago

10-06-2011

SR isn't.