3v3 Solo Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pooping Shrooms

10-06-2011

I think it would be an excellent addition. The vast majority of complaints that I read on the forums pertain to ELO Hell (which I am apart of), and this would just give players another option. I understand that ELO Hell would exist in this as well, but 2 players would be easier to carry than 4.

I have wondered why it has not been implemented already. I do not believe that duo queue should be allowed because it would be the majority of the team.

Nimikos

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

I think that keeping it as requiring a full team is probably a good thing. The 3v3 mode is very team dependent, and honestly I don't trust Joe Solo Queue to be able to effectively be a part of a cohesive team. Also, there just aren't enough people who play TT to justify splitting the queue pool.

Pooping Shrooms

10-06-2011

I understand your concerns, but 5v5 is just as team dependent as 3v3. I do not trust the random 3v3 Solo queue players, but I do not trust the 5v5 solo que players either.

As far as not as many people playing it. I think more people would start playing it with this option.