Noob Questions, what is the difference in TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elalya

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
the only god tier right now is lee sin, garen...

I'm just afraid that a lot of the perceived imbalance stems from dragon control, cause losing it is losing no matter what team you've got.
Singed.

infinite azure

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elalya View Post
Singed.
haven't seen him post patch by some strange miracle, so I'll delay judgements.

lee is still ridicu-strong.

Chicago

10-06-2011

TT is smaller and it's alot easier to get ganked always have to pay attention

Birdy51

10-06-2011

Fun fact, you can still Jungle in TT, but it's much more dangerous as you are consistantly in close preoximity to the enemy. Controling that extra jungle bonus is vital to victory at times.

Gloribhem

10-06-2011

The position of the Fountain Laser is closer so Singed gets his LoL's whenever he can fling enemies into it.

èXx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayceJa View Post
the downside is that due to smaller team sizes, tanky dps champions become stronger, and it throws off game balance by quite a bit since riot hasnt taken any steps to balance TT seperately
its slightly less of a problem in draft mode where you can ban the godmode pubstompers mordekaiser, tryndamere, etc. that get even better at doing so on TT however since riot has neglected TT even more by disallowing solo queuers playing draft mode, for now its not really worth playing TT without an arranged team and inhouse games with paper drafting
I really only play TT and after numerous games I don't really see too many major balance issues. Just like SR it is all about your team comp, communication, and who gets fed or not.

It is also very important to do good champ match ups in lane.

Gloribhem

10-06-2011

Ele is right, gotta make sure that you're constantly keeping pressure if they have a late game team. Also turtling is much easier in TT. The ability to turtle and then counter push is ridiculous. So don't let the game drag out too long if you don't have the late game dominate team.

Frosty716

10-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzuraZero View Post
this sentiment is outdated, the tanky dps nerfs hit hard, so did the mord nerf, and exhaust can usually stop trynd.
He's right, it's very common to run 2 exhaust/2 ignite...which will stop that pesky tanky dpser that's steal/vamp just too much and do too much dmg =)

Frosty716

10-06-2011

also, i dont find it common practice to call mia on twisted treeline, since a tryn or shaco or talon, or anyone with flash for that matter, could be in the other lane in 4 seconds flat.