New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Honse246

02-20-2012

What happens when the game is flooded with people playing the same exact strategy ?

InmortalXX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-20-2012

nice

spankwirehost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2012

ive only played TT a few times but its never very close because ill play against a tryndamere and get hurt, some strategies would be great!

Kaoticmagic

02-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankwirehost View Post
ive only played TT a few times but its never very close because ill play against a tryndamere and get hurt, some strategies would be great!
First of all i just totally downgraded ur comment thinking i was clicking the quote thing lol.
The ways 2 beat trynd is 2 NOT FEED HIM. hes a snowball character so if he doesnt get fed...he doesnt rape you. Now if he farms up into late game you might have a problem, but with the correct cc and focus he can become useless. It's all about popping his ult cd and his spin cd. after those are used you can focus the rest of the team. Gl and hope for draft mode 3v3

fazisi

02-27-2012

Kaoticmagic's wall of text has some good points but I have some critiques and comments.

Saying mix of single-target and AoE doesn't synergize is stupid. Yeah, your team works awesome if you all are super single-target and focus fire through your kill order. Yeah, your team works awesome if you all hit your combos and the enemy team drops in unison. However, to say that your team won't work because one person's ult is AoE and one person's ult is single-target is a little blind. Team compositions are completely variable and you may find the need to use AoE to disrupt your opponents in a fight to make space for your single-target champions to focus their targets without getting destroyed themselves.

Everyone agrees on one thing thought. The ability to go over/through walls is a huge advantage in the treeline. Walls are notoriously thin and make transition time between jungle-lane or lane-lane extremely fast making normal MIA calls ineffective and gives some champions insane escape.

We can all agree jungle/ganking is important given the proximity of the smaller map.

Cannot stress the map control part regarding wards. Wards last 3 minutes just like in SR but given the size of the map and average duration of games (mine all end at 15 minutes for some reason), you usually get more mileage out of them. Map awareness is essential since many champions can transition lanes in mere seconds. Also, warding bushes around dragon (especially the circular bush near the enemy's top outer tower) allows you to kill dragon safely or be aware of the impending team fight. Finally, as you begin to push towers and into base, you may want to have nearby bushes warded (the Y shaped bushes or the middle oval bushes) since attacks can swiftly emerge from these locations and catch your team out of position and overextended.

I got some more, but I can't be giving all my tricks away. Especially in a generic thread like this.

Moon Pheanix

03-01-2012

I kinda wish there was a Blue buff, or something that regenerates mana on twisted. just a thought..

Moon Pheanix

03-01-2012

What are peoples beliefs on the team fights in the beginning? should you, or should you not do them?

Kaoticmagic

03-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Pheanix View Post
What are peoples beliefs on the team fights in the beginning? should you, or should you not do them?
Meh teamfights are only if your team is strong at lvl 1. People such as Riven Xin and some others are strong. I find that it's best 2 not go the usual bot lane bush because it never is a sure kill there. Use your imagination and find a diff bush 2 gank from...Other times i usually defend my jungler and soemtimes there are teamfights around the jungle. It's helpful 2 get the uperhand by hiding ina bush before they walk in lol.

AngeluzMG

03-02-2012

thanks

Samwse

03-03-2012

poo