New Strategy Forums Launched!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

H2OWNED

10-25-2012

I like the old TT and the new TT, I wish they would just make the new TT a new map and keep the old TT.

Vulveteer

10-25-2012

GET RID OF THE NEW 3V3'S!!!!! I'm gonna quit the game Riot...I'm not kidding. Why the HELL do you do this to me? I loved 3v3's the way they were. Loved them! And now I don't want to log into your game anymore..... Thanks for nothing.

Vulveteer

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diagas View Post
First page!

I love Twisted Treeline. I wish it got as much credit as Summoner's Rift and Dominion.
This new game...is NOT tristed treeline...Riot KILLED 3v3's...slaughtered them. They are not worth playing anymore. Just play something else. They ruined my favorite thing on LoL.

Judas Priest

10-25-2012

Why is this thread still fixed to top?

Tren Bold

10-25-2012

bad idea i played 2 games on this map it sucks bad needs to be redone or make it so u can have the old one back if u wont to play in the old one i would rather play agenst op champs in 3s then this **** u call a map its not fun at all cuz the op champs are even more op on this map so hows that work it sould make op champs weeker and this bashing i got it all my 1st game u this its good for ppl to do that its got to all stop i was told this game was to have fun with but if ur geting trolled and smacked talk to how is that fun for anyoen its not fun for me at all matter afact if riot dose not get them to go away for good or i for 1 will uninstall and take all my friends with me and ill post notes all over my state if i have to telling ppl to stop playing league of legends if this game is for fun im missing the fun part cuz its not fun bing powned and based and trolled and i dont care what you other ppl say abut me puting this up i do care to let riot know what i think of there game and i am a good player and this saying go fight bots cuz ur so bad that needs to stop cuz the bots are to easy even on mid lvl im telling u riot u fix this or this game will die and fast i wont to have fun but i cant when ppl do the stuff they do and with this new map ppl are even more wers then before and i know my spelling might look bad but im not a kid im 28 and i do have a job and it is a good job so stop the bash talking and the trolling i wont to have fun with this game and its not fun with all that back to the map it sucks bad if u wont it to be like domin then make it domin i dont play domin ever ive played it like 4 times i like it is just not as much fun and with the old 3s at lest it was kind of fun so go back to the old map or make it so u can play it and if u wont u can play this map